“Bad Wolf BBQ in Etowah, NC”

Bad Wolf BBQ and Country Kitchen
Cuisines: Barbecue
Horse Shoe, North Carolina
“Bad Wolf BBQ in Etowah, NC”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Food was good, but pricing a bit high and service a bit slow when my wife and I visited. I would try again, but always seems to be another place around that is more inviting. I have tried more than once, and would go back if in the area.

Visited February 2013

Brevard, North Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out for breakfast. I was a little wary considering we haven't had much luck with food quality and ambiance in the area. As far as ambiance goes, not amazing, but better than a lot of places. The food and the service were the standout factors here. Most things on the menu seemed to be homemade and delicious as far as I'm concerned, and the staff was very friendly and attentive.

Etowah, North Carolina
“Delicious Surprise”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I resisted visiting this restaurant because several prior efforts to run successful eateries at this location failed. I was very pleasantly surprised by how delicious the dinner was tonight. The pork pulled barbecue was very tasty and a good portion was served. I liked the squash casserole and sweet potatoes fries. Our server was very polite and efficient . I will definitely return. Prices are excellent.

Canton, North Carolina
“Where the Hog is the hero.”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The food including the sides were excellently prepared and this was for a lunch. The price was reasonable and the service was excellent. While our server was too young to serve alcoholic beverages the delay was minimal. While Alcoholic Beverage Laws vary from state to state and country to country, I appreciate the restaurant's effort to abide by the state laws. What I disliked was the darkness of the restaurant. At my age (65) I have some trouble in low light situations. However, the service was so pleasant that I left a 30% tip. This is something I seldom do even though I am aware that waitresses do not receive minimum wage. I usually try to stay around 20% as everyone deserves a living wage. However, I have also left a penny when service deserved it. From our experience at Big Bad Wolf, this will not be an issue.

Visited July 2013
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Four of us stopped for breakfast on way home from a wonderful mountain road trip. I had a poached egg with hashbrowns and smoked tenderloin! Delicious! My husband loves good pancakes. The homemade buttermilk pancakes he ordered were perfect! The wait staff were cheerful, helpful, efficient and a joy. Wish we could have stayed for this evening's live bluegrass music and BBQ delicacies!

• Visited July 2013