“MoMoJo is workin', baby”
Review of Mountain Mojo

Mountain Mojo
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Fairview
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Grab me a nicely pulled macchiato in my own 4 oz.cup (gets me the right amount of espresso for that rich roast taste, and it earns an instant discount), a flavorful firm dry scone that's not like the gummy slush blobs so many shops serve, pop that in the self-serve nuker, fire up the wi-fi and slouch into a great selection of tables and chairs and sofa, warm smiles and cheery greetings, a drive-through window, just 5 minutes from my house... this gets my MoMoJo workin'!

2  Thank El_Guapo_28803

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I drive past Mountain Mojo, twice a day every day. Sadly its not open early enough to cater to me and those people who drive past in their hundreds each day coffeeless. I manage to hit it on Saturdays, great coffee, tasty pastries, friendly staff. I would love to be a regular, but a coffee shop that doesn't cater to the early crowd is sadly not what I was hoping for when I watched the building going up.

2  Thank trishandbrad
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Excellent coffee,pastries and the service was great. We've gone several times and always great service. I will go again very soon

3  Thank Ginix2
Reviewed 21 May 2013

A local coffee shop that is new with so much potential! Fresh baked goods and the coffee is great! SUPPORT our local coffee shops!

5  Thank Ken B