“Perfect Private Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Hot Tub with Mountain Views View from the Cabin
Wood Burning Sauna on the first level
massage room
Lotus  Water Garden
Gazebo at the Pond
Pond in the lower pasture
Yoga in the cabin
Cows on  summer day
Beehives and Cow Barn
Massage on the cabin deck
Winter at Sharon Spring
Sunrise 1
Living Room
Living Room
View from kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amy P
“Perfect Private Getaway”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Kendall's cabin and property were beyond beautiful. She is a wonderful host and full of information about the area. There is so much to like about this rental. The cabin itself has a large loft feel with beautiful hardwoods and lots of space which we loved. It was simply decorated but had everything we needed for a private getaway for 2. We loved star-gazing from the hot tub at night. I had a two-hour massage and my husband and I loved the hot stone sauna! These amenities really make the experience complete - highly recommended!

The property has a farm with cows, gardens, a pond, and beautiful flowers. The view of the mountains is breathtaking. It's hard to not be happy when you look out the window ;-)

The cabin is a short drive into Asheville - about 15 min. The Blue Ridge Parkway is just a few minutes away and there is a lot of hiking in the area. We loved being close to the city but far enough away that we didn't have to hear sirens and traffic all night. I also highly recommend The Local Joint in Fairview. They have amazing food and great customer service. We ate there 3 times in 3 days! I wish they had a place like that where we live.

We ate out every meal so we didn't grill or use the kitchen very much but you have everything you need to cook if you so choose.

We are so spoiled with this place I don't think we would stay anywhere else when we visit Asheville again!

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
2 Apr 2017
Thank you Amy for this wonderful review. So glad you could take it all in!
Kendall
Nicki B
“Beautiful, peaceful view --- close to Asheville”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had a wonderful trip! The cabin was in the perfect location to enjoy a mountain get-a-way and still enjoy visiting Asheville. The private hot tub, massages, and beautiful morning views were amazing!

TBSmith09...
Cape Coral, Florida
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The mountain views and sauna are what made us choose Sharon Spring. The serenity, location and overall vibe is what will bring us back! The cabin is a short drive to downtown Asheville as well as to several breathtaking hikes. Kendall has a list of recommended hikes and restaurants in the cabin which we found quite helpful. Unfortunately for us, we did not take advantage of the full wellness package and will certainly do so next time! The cabin is well appointed, has an amazing view of the mountains and is perfect for those looking to take in some hiking as well as artsy downtown Asheville. Be warned, the cabin is so nice and cozy that you may find it hard to leave!

Liked best: Location, Views, Sauna
Liked least: No Keurig...there is a coffee pot though
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
marrell
Brooklyn, NY
“Beautiful cabin in a beautiful location.”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A sunny, comfortable cabin with cathedral ceilings and a dramatic view looking south toward Bear Wallow Mt. Lush gardens, (including a secluded water garden) made musical by a variety of birds. A spring-fed pond with dock for swimming. Proximity to many beautiful Hikes. (We particularly liked the Laurel River trail.) A hot tub which was especially nice under a sky of stars. Options for on-site yoga and sauna. All just a few miles from downtown Asheville. Sharon Spring cabin is a beautiful place we look forward to coming back to.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The mini refrigerator.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Amanda S
“Peaceful and relaxing getaway”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Quiet, peaceful and wonderful getaway that my husband and I drastically needed. We had just traveled to this lovely cabin last weekend for his birthday. We were immediately engaged in our wonderful hosting by Kendall. She really made the us and the cabin feel comfortable, clean, and peaceful. Kendall also was very informative of the area and had plenty of ideas for my husband and I to think about doing. Whether that was different hiking trails, swimming in the spring water pond, enjoying the views from the swing/pond area, using the hot tub, grilling out, reading, or experiencing downtown Asheville (which was only 15 minutes away). Included in the cabin price, we also both got a massage by Kendall as she is a licensed massage therapist. Very much needed massages. We also enjoyed the sauna which is on the first floor of the cabin. The entire place was clean and looked brand new. We were able to grille out the second night there with the grille provided along with an entire kitchen set of utensils. We did not need to bring much extra! The cabin is filled with windows so the sun was always shining inside, although there were plenty of window shades if needed. You can see unbelievable views from every window of the cabin. We will definitely be coming back next summer. Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the views from the windows and balcony.
Friends getaway Older travelers
mictur44
Holy Springs, NC
“Tranquil”
Reviewed 21 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I was prepared to be very productive during my stay in the cabin; however, it was so relaxing I ended up doing nothing productive! I read, slept, and hiked. I honestly can't say what my favorite part was because it was all awesome! I also got the wellness package which included two massages and the hot stone sauna, all were amazing. Kendall was very considerate and made recommendations as to how to use the sauna and what type of massage I should get.
She also left hiking recommendations in the cabin; I hiked three of her recomendations and they were wonderful.
I enjoyed the solitude and the peace. I look forward to going back in the summer for another stay!

Travelling group: Solo
John E
“Wellness Weekend”
Reviewed 10 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Had a wonderful time at Sharon Spring. I definitely recommend the wellness weekend package. You get two 60 minute full body massages and either a yoga class or time in the sauna. The massages were great, very thorough and enjoyable. My wife and I chose the sauna option and had never been in a wood sauna before. The cabin was very relaxing and quiet in a more rural area of Ashville but was 20 minutes from just about everything. There's plenty of trails and places to see during the day and the hot tub is a great way to relax in the evening after a day of activity. I highly recommend visiting Sharon Spring anytime!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing