Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Red Roof
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$79
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront deskcross creek mallfort braggskibo roadmanager's receptionrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyfamily reuniondefinitely stay here againbusiness triprooms are cleanconvenient locationeasy accessthe entire staffenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The hotel was easy to access from Skibo Road. It took the elevator a long time but it was well worth the weekend stay. The breakfast was hot and great. The rooms were well lit. The mattress was too soft for me but my children enjoyed it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Wendy P,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at our Hampton Inn. I'm glad you found our location easy to access and had a good stay overall, but do apologize for any inconvenience regarding the elevator and your bed. Otherwise, we're thankful for your high ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Fayetteville! Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights on a business trip. I usually stay at the Hampton Inn in Spring Lake as it is closer to work. I like that one a bit more. Tried this one when making a last minute reservation and I couldn't get king bed at the other.

The staff is great, very friendly and helpful. Location is better than Spring Lake but the hotel feels a bit aged. Carpets in hallways where a little dirty and the door to the room didn't close unless you pulled it shut. Also a bit of a stale smell in areas. Nothing terrible, just little things. The Spring Lake Hampton Inn just feels fresher.

However, coffee is great, free breakfast spread is very nice and there are plenty of stores and dining options in the immediate area.

It served its purpose.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lizzard77,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. While I'm glad to read you found our staff very helpful and friendly and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast spread, I do apologize for any inconvenience - providing a pristine environment is one of our biggest goals and our team will discuss your feedback in order to help improve our freshness. We did complete a renovation last year and hope you enjoyed the new look in our lobby and guest rooms. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please don't hesitate to give me a call at the number below. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a great stay.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Nikki an Laura are great! This was my first stay at this Hampton. I booked a 2 night stay. The second afternoon I walked in they both greeted me with a "Welcome Back". Honestly, it's the little things. Great fitness room. Price is a tad high for what I'm used to paying but I'd rather pay a little bit more for a Hampton. Breakfast was ok. Not many veg options. Beer and wine on Tuesdays. Not thrilled with food selection. The only thing that out me off was that I asked for a bottle of water one night before bed and the gal at the desk said, "...only of you're a gold HH member." Apparently I'm only a silver member... Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I will return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear A M,

Thanks for reviewing our Hampton Inn - we're glad you had a great stay overall and appreciate your kind words for our staff, but do apologize for the mix-up regarding the water bottle. Our staff will discuss your comments in order to better handle such situations in the future, as well as discuss the variety of food choice during our complimentary breakfast and manager's receptions. Otherwise, thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Fayetteville!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Could not complain about this hotel - had a great experience. The area that is located in though is heavily populated. If you like to have a huge variety of restaurants and shops ( mall right across the street ) this is a bustling community. Stayed on a friday night and every restaurant was packed with at least an hour wait.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear 867carolm,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and are happy you enjoyed your stay! It can indeed get a bit busy around here, but our staff is always happy to give recommendations throughout the area. Otherwise, we're glad you had a good experience overall and are thankful for your high ratings. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while visiting Fayetteville. The room was spacious and comfortable, it was nice to have a fridge and microwave, and the hotel was close to restaurants and shopping.

The hot breakfast was a nice thing too. Muffins, eggs, sausage, hot oatmeal, and even make-your-own waffles.

The staff was also friendly. Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: January 2014
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear elizabethamira,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn; I'm pleased that you had a comfortable stay and that our location worked well for your needs, as well as that you found your room so spacious! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Fayetteville.