“Close to everything”

Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I liked this Hampton Inn. The city is quite small and though this hotel was not smack in downtown it was maybe only a 10-15min commute there. Additionally, the staff were nice and rooms clean. Another perk was being within walking distance of the mall and small shops around, which is always convenient. Overall I was satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Daniel C,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hampton Inn and are happy to hear you had a good stay and enjoyed our proximity to Cross Creek Mall and downtown! Thanks for your high ratings and compliments for our staff. We hope to see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel uses "feathers" of some type and a harsh detergent on their linen. I was a guest for 5 nights at this particular Hampton. Initially I thought the North Carolina pollen was aggravating my allergies, but my sniffing and itching subsided every time I left the hotel. When I finally mentioned it to the hotel, they said that they have some kind of feathers in their pillows. They also use a different kind of detergent that has been known for aggravating guests with allergies. I am not sure why they are still using the product if they know for sure of the side effects. The elevator did not work the first 2 days so I took the stairs up on those days. The fitness center is as expected of a Hampton Inn. No breathtaking equipment or services. The pool is outdoor and is mostly for dipping or relaxing. Not necessarily large or long enough for laps. The breakfast is complimentary but could use a bit of sprucing up. There were three morning where I did not get to eat breakfast because it took too long (longer than 15 minutes) for the staff to replenish the food. I had coffee and a bagel on those mornings. The security guard is quite abrasive after hours. If you plan on coming into the hotel (consider it a curfew of some kind), be sure to use a side entrance and not the front door because the security guards will not let you enter. Other than that, the front desk staff is friendly. No attitudes or rudeness. I only have issues with the amenities and service that I received. I will definitely stay at another Hampton Inn in the future but not this one. I will just pay the extra $5 and stay at the the Hilton Garden Inn around the corner.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear b4chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay. We're deeply sorry for the issues you encountered and our team will use your comments while making future decisions for our amenities and products. We also apologize for any inconvenience with our breakfast - we understand the importance of providing prompt service and will go over your review with our breakfast staff.

Otherwise, I am happy to hear you found our desk staff friendly - if you'd like to discuss anything further, please give me a call at the number below. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you'll allow us another opportunity in the future to give you a great stay.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I live in Illinois and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Fayetteville, NC across from Cross Creek Mall for eight nights and during our stay our oldest daughter, son in law and grandson also from Illinois, drove down and joined us for part of our stay at the Hampton Inn over Memorial Day. We were all down here to visit our other daughter and son in law who is in the army currently at Ft Bragg here, and our newest grandson who was just born. We travel a lot and this particular Hampton Inn in Fayetteville, NC at Cross Creek Mall was outstanding! The location is perfect for shopping and great dining of all kinds. Staying there for eight consecutive nights, we got to know the staff, and there were four of them that deserve recognition! T.J., Rebecca, Jessica, and Teresa! All of the staff were friendly and so helpful, but these four went out of their way daily to make sure all guests were taken care of beyond expectations! They made a lasting impression on my wife and I and our daughters and their families! We will travel down there in September and cannot wait to stay there again! We have already booked our rooms for that stay now! The Shawgo family!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Jerry S,

Thank you for choosing us for your extended stay - we hope you had a great time visiting your family; congrats on the new grandson! We're very happy to hear you found our staff so accommodating and friendly and are grateful for your 5-star ratings across the board. Thanks again for your review and we can't wait to see you in September!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to help. This is a place where everyone remembered our name!! The hotel was clean and I felt safe! We were laying around the pool and the maintenance man offered to bring us a cup of ice!!

Dear cherylb60,

Thanks for leaving a review of your visit; I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and that you found our staff very friendly and able to accommodate all of your needs! We are grateful for your high ratings and can't wait to see you the next time you're in Fayetteville. Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Friendly staff and very clean hotel. Free continental breakfast in the morning is a plus. Very convenient location adjacent to FT Bragg for military members visiting. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Ruth1967,

We appreciate you reviewing your stay and are glad you found us a great option near Fort Bragg! I'm very happy to hear we succeeded in providing excellent service during your visit and you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Fayetteville!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our two-night stay was very comfortable. The beds were comfortable, and the room was very quiet. The breakfast was excellent, and the breakfast staff was particularly friendly. We particularly liked the fitness room. The only thing that was missing was that the pool was not open.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at our Hampton Inn; I'm happy to hear it was very comfortable and quiet! I do apologize for any inconvenience regarding our pool - we are hoping to have it open for the season beginning next week and that you'll be able to take advantage of it during a future visit. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was at the hotel for a week. It was an amazing experience, the staff was overwhelmingly friendly. Every staff member I came across was very happy and friendly.Tracy and Nesie at the front was extremely helpful and nice. I never saw either one without a smile on their faces or a friendly word. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Trina P,

Thank you for choosing us for your extended stay - we're delighted to hear it was a great one! We really appreciate all your kind words for our staff and your 5-star ratings across the board. Thanks again for your review and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in town!