“Very pleased”

Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed here for four nights could not have asked for more. Very clean, breakfast was very tasty Teresa was very helpful with everything we needed and very friendly. We also used the pool and loved it. We be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Dianna H,

We appreciate you sharing feedback regarding your recent stay and are very pleased to hear it was a great one! I'm also happy to read you loved our complimentary breakfast and outdoor pool. Thank you again for your review and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Excellent location for a family. Hotel staff is kind and aims to ensure your stay is relaxing and nice. I recommend this brand of hotel to anyone traveling with a family. The breakfast is worth the cost of the lodging price. Compared to many other hotels, I will only stay in a Hampton hotel with my family from here on out. Thumbs up!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Terence C,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn. I'm delighted to hear you had a great experience and our staff was able to make you feel so welcome, as well as that you plan to choose Hampton exclusively in the future! Thanks again for your praise and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the first time, last week. I was in town for the birth of my first grandchild.
The staff were SO welcoming especially Jessica at the front desk and Teresa who fixed my breakfast every morning! They really made it feel like home to me, and that was unexpected. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. My room was spotless as well; housekeeping did a great job. i will DEFINITELY stay here every time I go to Fayetteville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Val H,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at our Hampton Inn & congratulations on the birth of your grandchild! I'm delighted to hear you found our staff so helpful and friendly and we are grateful for your strong recommendation. Thanks again for your kind words and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Good, clean hotel at reasonable prices. Great value for the cost. Better than average breakfast buffet. Friendly staff. Lots of choices nearby. I will choose this hotel again next time my business takes me to Fayetteville.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry L
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Jerry L,

Thanks for sharing your experience at our Hampton Inn - we're glad you had a great stay and plan to return! I'm also happy to read you felt you received great value for your money and found our complimentary breakfast above average. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel was well cared for, clean, and conveniently located. The staff was helpful, courteous and prompt. There were numerous restaurants in various price ranges and of different types nearby, as well as a mall directly across the street and conveniences like gas stations and pharmacies in the immediate surrounding area. The only slight detraction here is based on the fact that being in a business district, there is a lot of traffic around during peak times of the day. Overall, a quality choice for your money.

Room Tip: Elevators are conveniently located and parking is ample. No rooms seemed undesirable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear CDW70,

We appreciate you leaving a review of our Hampton Inn and are very pleased you had a great stay all-around! It's also good to hear our location worked well for your needs and you found our staff so helpful and friendly. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The front desk people make an obvious mistake when I was placed on a floor where a family reunion was going on for the July 4 holiday. This should not have been done by the desk staff. My trip down on Amtrak had been very taxing to say the least since it was delayed by more than 10 hours. I was very tired from the mental and physical toll the multiple delays had placed on me. I could not get to sleep because about 30-40 people were gathering in the hallway talking loudly and children were running in and out of the rooms and knocking on doors that were not their parents including mine. This was very annoying indeed. I called the front desk who informed me that they would investigate. The noise did not stop. This was a major damper on my otherwise satisfactory trip to Fayetteville. On the other hand when I had breakfast the next morning the attendant whose name was Teresa was excellent. She kept the food items fully stocked during the breakfast hours. My grits boiled over by accident in the microwave oven. Teresa cleaned it up immediately and observed carefully what was going on with the other hotel guests making sure they had the food items and condiments they needed. I do not often comment on employees however this lady is an asset to Hampton Inn and I wanted you to be aware of my observations and comments about her. She was professional when I observed her interacting with other hotel guests. Hampton Inn would be wise to keep her on staff. The front desk people or at least the one who assigned me to room 420 need to be informed not to put guests next door to family reunion groups. This was an African American family reunion and perhaps she assumed I was a part of the group that were having the reunion. This was a major problem for me during my stay there. In fact I even cancelled the 2nd night and went back to New York.

Room Tip: Never, Never come to this hotel during a family reunion weekend or event. The noise is unbearable!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear James19112014,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent visit. We sincerely apologize you experienced some noise issues during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay and special event. We regret you experienced a noise level that made your stay unpleasant. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the number below to speak about your experience further if you would like; our team will discuss your feedback to help do a better job. Otherwise, we appreciate your praise for our breakfast attendant's hard work and hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a quiet, comfortable stay. Thanks again for your review.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Service and quality at this Hampton Inn is outstanding. I highly recommend and have stayed at several of Hilton's facilities so do speak from experience. The staff was especially courteous and supportive as well as professional, especially the young lady on duty at the front desk (Nikki).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Harold R,

Thanks so much for your review and praise for our staff! I'm delighted you had an excellent stay and we really appreciate your 5-star ratings across the board. Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait for your next visit!