Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

With the anticipated renovations for this Extended Stay it should be brought back to an excellent rating being that the only negative noted was the somewhat outdated rooms including mattresses. They are pet friendly which was our number one priority when making the reservations. Upon our arrival "William" did an excellent job of welcoming us and providing any assistance we needed including delivering the extra towels within minutes of the call in the evening. The grab and go breakfast was plenty but could have used some cereal. During our departure we met Crystal Troya, Hotel Mgr. who was covering for staff on a Sunday. She was very engaging and accommodating in regards to information concerning possible future stays at this Extended Stay. This hotel was also quiet during all hours and was located in an excellent location. Would definitely consider staying here again renovations or no renovations. Thank You Crystal and staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that William was able to take great care of you while you were here and that our staff attended to your needs overall. We also understand what it means to be able to travel with your pets, so I'm glad you were able to bring them along.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I would 1000% recommend this hotel! It's a great quality room for a fair price. Paid less than I would at a holiday inn got more space a very comfortable bed and a kitchen to cook in. Crystal is the best! Very friendly ! Very professional!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for making us your "home away from home" every time you come to Fayetteville. It brings me great joy to see your family every year and watch your little girl grow up to be such an amazing little lady. Every time I see your father come in to make your reservation for your upcoming trip I can't help to get excited that I get to see your wonderful family again. Thank you for choosing to always come stay with your Extended Stay family and I will see you all next year!!! Hope you had a great trip back to Germany.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Crystal and all the other staff go out of their way to make this your "home away from home". Talk about service with a smile! These folks are always cheerful and ready to assist in any way possible. The rooms are very comfortable, with a full kitchen, living room, and free internet. And, the location is great. ...I think I may have just found my new home. :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Joyce - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. It's great to hear that our staff has succeeded in making our hotel your "home away from home". It is very important to us to make sure you have the most pleasant experience possible and that you have everything you need while you are here.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I would like to say first that I am in the Military and the location of this place is very ideal for commuting into Fort Bragg. It's right off the highway, in a good section of town and I am in Bragg within five minutes. What is good about this place is the customer service. When checking out the extended stay a nice young lady named Tina properly escorted me around the place and actually let me check out one of the rooms. The place was super clean and well decorated. I was digging that they honored the troops and actually had a framed flag of the 82nd Airborne (my unit). The room was very ideal. It had a full kitchen in it, a living room area and a master bedroom with a king size bed, which was very comfortable. Room service would service my room once a week to clean and replace towels and whatever I requested. The place had free internet and very good cable to include Showtime. The hotel also had breakfast every morning for free which was also a huge plus. What really impressed me is that the manager Crystal actually called my room in response to the survey I had sent in. She wanted to review everything I wrote to better the place. This is something we do in the military, which is called an After Action Review. I was just impressed that she took time to do this cause not only does it help me out; it betters the physicality and the way she manages. Huge plus in my eyes. The only compliant I have is more of a corporate side compliant, is the toilets. The toilets reminded me of being in Afghanistan; they were too flat and lacked an actual toilet bowl shape design. It was not comfortable for me as a male to use the toilets in here, hope you understand what I am trying to describe. If I were a regional manager or worked for corporate here I would replace the toilets in the hotel. Other than that I highly recommend this Extended Stay location and would definitely come back here in the future.

Room Tip: Pick the deluxe one with the kitchen!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Topher - Thank you for your great review of our property. We are honored to hang those flags in our lobby as we take great pride in our troops here in Fayetteville. It is also very important for us to take care of guests concerns right away because we like to consider all of our guests family. We are so glad we could do this for you!

Both Tina and I would like to thank you for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I checked into my hotel for the weekend and was pleasantly surprised at how amazing the customer service is at the extended stay. The manager was the one who stood out the most. Crystal is the type of person to go out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. Not many places are like that anymore unless you are spending an arm and a leg and these people are "MADE" to act like that. This was genuine and I appreciated it.

Room Tip: I was given a room in the back and it was quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Fernando - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the customer service provided to you while staying here surpassed your expectations. We treat our guests like family and I am so glad that shows.

Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

So lets start with the good part of this place.
It is a very cheap option and gives way more than the monetary value associated with it. This place is literally minutes from my work place.

Now the bad part: I work in a retail industry as a pharmacist and all I can say is, "people are jerks and human race is long due for extinction". Unfortuy ssfully mask my negative energy. They have these 3 girls that work the front desk here, Tina, Crystal and Kiana. All 3 are very friendly, smiley and helpful. They crush my hopes of taking revenge on retail people by being mean to them. They never ever give me a single reason to be mad at them. They even provide breakfast, coffee and fresh fruits and oatmeal (healthy option). What the hell people, who wants to eat healthy food...!!! Give me some fried chicken and greasy bacon people!!! They keep the rooms clean!! Come on people, I cant sleep in clean bed :( They even have utensils in the kitchen to eat your "healthy" oatmeal!!!

So apart from all the negative stuff, the place is very very clean, well maintained, simple and friendly. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate your crazy requests ranging from a very lonely room to crazy early check ins without incurring any extra charges.!! I would highly recommend this place for staying as the staff goes above and beyond to make your stay very cozy and comfortable.

Room Tip: To get the best price for this place, book from priceline. I have always gotten best price and servi...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Krunal C
Chaplin, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

It's a very rare occurrence that I leave a review for any establishment. However, I had such a great experience I really had to say a little something. In particular to commend the incredible staff for their warm inviting attitudes and always being courteous and helpful with anything I needed at any time! In particular was Tina, who if memory serves me was the assistant manager. She was always incredibly pleasant and went out of her way to make sure my accommodations were top notch and any questions or needs I had taken care of. The next time I am in Fayetteville for business or pleasure I will certainly be booking my stay here again!! Thank you all for making it so easy and enjoyable!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Clint S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Clint - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time out to comment about the incredible customer service you received while staying here. I'm thrilled that you will be choosing to stay with us the next time you are in town and that we were able to make a lasting impression on you.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We cant wait to welcome you back the next time you are in town.