“Good, pet-friendly value”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #26 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed 2 nights while attending a dog training seminar. The room was modern, clean, well-lit, and comfortable. The senior rate was $75, which makes it a great value relative to a lot of other places I've stayed. Breakfast was very adequate. Large grassy surroundings make dog exercise easy. The place is obviously very popular with dog owners. Dining facilities in the immediate area are limited.

Room Tip: Higher-numbered rooms on ground floor are close to the door for easy ingress/egress with pets.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Taxpayer55

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stopped for the night on our way back from Florida. We picked this location because it was pet friendly and didn't charge an outrageous fee for our dog. It was also located close to the interstate but not so close that you could wave at passing cars.

First the good: The bed was comfortable and the parking lot was well lit. The room, while small, was clean if not in need of an update. The desk staff were courteous and friendly.

The not so great: The free breakfast was better than I thought but still lacked many non carby items. I believe the only things not full of carbs were the coffee and the hard boiled eggs. The rest was breads, waffles, biscuits and cereal. Skip the coffee, it was not great.

The negatives about the place were the lack of an elevator. Being only two floors, it's not required. However, if you are traveling with an elderly dog who cannot climb stairs and they put you in a room on the second floor, you have to carry your dog up and down the stairs. I found out after we checked out that we could have had a first floor room if we wanted a room with two beds (we wanted a King). So a word to the wise, if you want a king sized bed, they are only on the second floor. Had I known, I would have been fine with two doubles on the first floor.

All in all, it's ok for one night, but I don't think I'd stay more than that.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room on the first floor if you have any trouble with stairs. There is no eleva...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We needed a place to stay between Fl and MA so we picked this place. Great place with nice helpful staff. They gave me a place to park my my with the trailer on it. The breakfast was fine. I would stay here again if I ever needed to.

Room Tip: No elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank edbishop55
Reviewed 10 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Bethany J
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Clean but I would not recommend. Cheaper than others but definitely needs overhaul. For a one night stay tolerable. Arrived late and when leaving at 7:30am was bombarded by 3 maids with carts in the hallway then noticed the first floor windows had screens that looked like they were pried open.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I work at a Choice Hotel here In Georgia. This is also a choice hotel. We stayed here from Sunday November 10 until Tuesday November 12. Wasn't the best stay Ive had in a while. The bathroom door didn't lock, the walls were dirty as if someone was flipping on them or whipping their hands on them. The housekeeping mentioned that all other rooms had microwaves. Well, my room didn't! I'm quite sure the Front Desk Clerk got tired of seeing my roommates and I go in and out of the kitchen. I found a roach in my room on the table by the television. Lastly the A/C and Heat blew but didn't have any heat nor air come out of them. The only thing good about the two night stay was the comfortable beds. The breakfast was bad; there was no eggs, or meats. They only served bananas and apples, danishes and cereal (2 % milk only)

Room Tip: Always Read Reviews or CALL Hotel First !!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shyron T
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The redeeming quality is the check in clerk was very friendly, warm, welcoming and helpful. Actual sleep was not too bad when I got to sleep. It served its purpose and the price was decent.

Someone else referred to the room as small as a cruise ship, which is almost true. The bath and shower are and I am on the 5'5" average size woman and the shower was tiny, low fiberglass stall, with an old-fashioned shower head. There are small built-in shelves by the bedside and the furnishings didn't coordinate.

Thick dust was everywhere and gunked on the various fixtures. The room was quite humid when I entered, yet the bathroom fan and the airconditioner removed some of the moisture. Carpet was pulling up across the room.

However the bed and pillows were not bad. The noise insulation between rooms and walls was minimal and I was awoken four times between 2:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. when I needed to get up anyway. There was a microwave, coffeemaker, and refrigerator in my first-floor room. Also, the room has various "nightlights" throughout on switches for each wall sconce and flourescents over the bed, light came through around the window on one wall and the door on the other. This does not bother me, but would have kept my husband awake had he been with me.

Room Tip: First floor as there is no elevator. Not sure if facing the street or the other hotel is better. T...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business