“the best Choice Hotel on this exit.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #33 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Birmingham, Alabama
“the best Choice Hotel on this exit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I travel here twice a year and am a choice privilege member so naturally I choose one of themas my first option. I've stayed at the comfort inn, quality inn, sleep inn and Econo lodge All on this exit. The best choice is this quality inn though. Its a little tucked away and harder to find but its a nicer room and more comfortable.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
York, PA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had our Bichon Frise with us on this trip so needed a dog friendly hotel. The Quality Inn we stayed at in South Carolina was fine. However, this Quality Inn's dog friendly room was not. Bichons do not shed and are pretty much allergy-friendly for those with allergies...which is me. I dare anyone to find anything that would show that she was in that room. It's annoying when I find another dog's hair on the bed spread...lots of it (also had holes in it)! The hotel lobby windows were so dirty you almost couldn't see through them! That was the first thing I noticed when driving up to the building. The toilet in the room would not flush...we were given a plunger at the front desk to do it ourselves. Not pleased with this place!

Burlington, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Okay, the good: the hotel seems rather new (or at least freshly re-modeled). The rooms were pretty quiet. The king bed slept great. The shower was hot and the restroom was clean and stocked. The room smelled fresh. The staff seemed nice. The flatscreen TV was new and I think about 32". The location was excellent (right off I-95). Oh yes, and the price was very reasonable.

The bad: only one thing. We went downstairs for our hot free breakfast at 8:20 am --- only to find no food. They were out and obviously not re-stocking. The eggs and sausage links bin was empty, the one waffle-maker had a line, there were a few English muffins - but no cream cheese of anything else to put on them. Only 1 cereal bin had any cereal in it - and the pastries bin (I'm assuming danish and bagels) was empty. After standing around for 5 minutes and realizing that the situation was not going to improve - we went out to eat at a nearby Burger King.

We will come back perhaps, as the price and rooms were good - but the breakfast situation is not good.

Room Tip: We got 2nd floor - the morning sun came in nicely on the backside (the side looking at the Interstat...
Hillsdale, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Driving back from Florida, not knowing where we would stop for the night, we ended up in Fayettevile, NC. Who would have thought that all hotel rooms would be sold out due to tournaments happening here. We ended up at the Quality Inn. Asked for a non-smoking room and did receive that only to find large cigarette holes in the bedspread. Really? Carpeting in halls were torn up and just hanging. The woman checking us in was so tired, I felt sorry for her. Bed was actually comfortable! Towels threadbare. Breakfast....out of everything - and this was at 7:30 AM. no bagels, no oj. when asked t for it to be refilled, we were told we had to wait for housekeeping (this from the woman at the desk). Needless to say, never refilled while we were down there. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Our room at Quality Inn Fayetteville NC on Jim Johnson RD was full of roaches. We checked in ,left, and didnt get back to the room until after 12am after coming from an event at crown coliseum. I had two sleeping children with me and two others. We had to kill one roach the night of check in and I made note to tell front desk in the morning as to not disturb my kids. The next morning they were coming out of the bathroom..tv....walls. Will never stay there again. Front desk says she has never had a complaint like that. That is unbelievable because the roaches were so bad. I will be posting and commenting on every website that I can because that is ridiculous. The manager called me back after I left a message...I called back and couldn't reach him. He hasn't called back since. If you want to take little pests home with you....feel free to stay there. It is infested

• Stayed January 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Prior to 8AM, no coffee, bread or bagels. Desk clerk said manager only provided 1 person and did not care about lack of service. Room (226) inop fan switch on HVAC, dirty floor, toilet water runs and exhaust system in bathroom VERY noisy. Have stayed here many time a few years ago, but never again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Shenandoah, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

We have a small dog and this hotel is pet friendly! They were very accommodating. Our stay was quiet. The staff is very nice. They have an average hotel breakfast in the morning. Rooms were clean and our bed was very comfortable. For travelers it is a good hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple