“Older Hotel, but clean”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was a bit concerned when I arrived at my room, the concrete on the stairs was breaking apart pretty bad. Once I opened the door, the room was an older room, but seemed clean. The door closed, and I could see daylight coming from the edge of the door still. I was a bit concerned, so of course I went straight to the bathroom to check out cleanliness. I was cautiously surprised to find a very clean bathroom, everything seemed freshly cleaned in the room as well. So I breathed a sigh of relief.

This is not a hotel to take a persnickety person. I didn't want to spend $75 more dollars a night to stay in Beckley, so I elected to stay in Fayetteville. I would recommend this hotel for the cleanliness. The bed was comfortable enough, not sunken in middle, which is a peeve of mine. This isn't a rave review, but if you are looking for affordable, and clean in the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KShad

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed at this Quality Inn because of a coupon deal, but found that the room was worn with cheap furniture, cheap bed and cheap bathroom fixtures. It reminded me of a cheap motel -- it hadn't been updated in 20+ years. The room desperately needed a coat of paint and some cosmetic updates in the bathroom. The breakfast was okay, but was an odd combination of sausage links and hard boiled eggs. I could have had the same room at a Motel 6 for much less money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Places isn't clean nor was it dirty just messy. Employees were friendly yet haggard. Check-in was quick and easy yet I must checkout old fashioned way and go to front desk in the morlning. Plenty of parking...lots of restaurant in walking distances

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We usually stay either at a Quality Inn or a Comfort Inn. We chose this for the location and we had a coupon.
We were glad we did as the gal at the front desk was so helpful to us. The room was very nice and the breakfast was available but we were meeting our granddaughter who lives in Fayetteville.
We would definitely stay at this one again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I travel here twice a year and am a choice privilege member so naturally I choose one of themas my first option. I've stayed at the comfort inn, quality inn, sleep inn and Econo lodge All on this exit. The best choice is this quality inn though. Its a little tucked away and harder to find but its a nicer room and more comfortable.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had our Bichon Frise with us on this trip so needed a dog friendly hotel. The Quality Inn we stayed at in South Carolina was fine. However, this Quality Inn's dog friendly room was not. Bichons do not shed and are pretty much allergy-friendly for those with allergies...which is me. I dare anyone to find anything that would show that she was in that room. It's annoying when I find another dog's hair on the bed spread...lots of it (also had holes in it)! The hotel lobby windows were so dirty you almost couldn't see through them! That was the first thing I noticed when driving up to the building. The toilet in the room would not flush...we were given a plunger at the front desk to do it ourselves. Not pleased with this place!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Okay, the good: the hotel seems rather new (or at least freshly re-modeled). The rooms were pretty quiet. The king bed slept great. The shower was hot and the restroom was clean and stocked. The room smelled fresh. The staff seemed nice. The flatscreen TV was new and I think about 32". The location was excellent (right off I-95). Oh yes, and the price was very reasonable.

The bad: only one thing. We went downstairs for our hot free breakfast at 8:20 am --- only to find no food. They were out and obviously not re-stocking. The eggs and sausage links bin was empty, the one waffle-maker had a line, there were a few English muffins - but no cream cheese of anything else to put on them. Only 1 cereal bin had any cereal in it - and the pastries bin (I'm assuming danish and bagels) was empty. After standing around for 5 minutes and realizing that the situation was not going to improve - we went out to eat at a nearby Burger King.

We will come back perhaps, as the price and rooms were good - but the breakfast situation is not good.

Room Tip: We got 2nd floor - the morning sun came in nicely on the backside (the side looking at the Interstat...