“Great overnight” 4 of 5 bubbles

DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Great overnight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night, with my 1 year old, and 4 year old daughters. The staff was kind and friendly, the food was good, & the room was clean. I asked for a room with a balcony, and was accommodated. Turns out, there's only one large balcony that is attached to four rooms. That was ok, because my girls had space to roam...but it was different. None of the guests in the other rooms came outside while we were there. Overall, I was very pleased with our stay.

Stayed August 2014
Doubletree F, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Traveler,

I wanted to thank you for you recent visit with us here in Fayetteville, and for taking a moment to share your thoughts on the experience here on TripAdvisor. It put a smile on my face to read that we were able to keep you ladies comfortable, safe, and happy while you were at our hotel. I was actually out on the balcony earlier today and I can see how it would be fun to be able to play on as a child. We do hope that you went out and enjoyed the peaceful ambiance and the view of our garden pavilion as well.

Furthermore we appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and the food. Reviews like yours are a breath of fresh air, and remind us why we are in the hospitality/hotel business. It's all about making people happy and keeping them safe, and we are humbled that you gave us the opportunity to do that for you and your loved ones. We hope that you return to our DoubleTree by Hilton here in Fayetteville again and give us the privilege of doing so again in the future. Until then we wish you and your girls safe travels. Thanks again for everything.

- N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Hebrew first
Clarksburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Drove from Maryland to this hotel on way to Myrtle Beach. Right off I-95 with food options (fat food, Cracker Barrel, Waffle House). 2 hours left to Myrtle. Great staff, clean rooms, typical Hilton stay. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

We just wanted to say thank you for your recent stay with us here at our DoubleTree by Hilton and for taking the time to provide us with your invaluable feedback. We know that you have to take time out of your busy schedule to correspond with us and we are pleased to find that your experience went so well. It is always a feather in our cap to see that our guests can count on us to provide safe, comfortable accommodations for them while they are away from home. Also, we appreciate you making note of just how close we are to the beach! This is something our guests have rarely ever pointed out.

One more time we want to thank you for your patronage and your feedback. You were incredibly flattering and took the time to point out almost every aspect of our property. We eagerly await your next visit here at our DoubleTree by Hilton (perhaps on your way back to Maryland!), and in the meantime we wish you safe travels.

New jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

There was no welcome cookies at check-in; that was unbelievable at a Double Tree Hilton!
There was no one to seat us at the restaurant at 8 pm !! We waited 10 min and had to seek a waiter to help us.
Our room had issues so next morning they graciously transferred us to another room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Doubletree F, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Traveler,

We wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us here at DoubleTree Fayetteville and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Making room in your busy schedule is no small feat and it is not lost on us that you had to do just that in order share your thoughts here on TripAdvisor.

Also, I do want to apologize for any issues you had with our lack of cookies at your time of arrival. While I don't know all the details behind the issue that occurred I can say that this is not typical and the circumstances surrounding this are not something our guests normally experience. I know all to well how indicative of the DoubleTree experience the cookie at check-in is and I can only imagine your disappointment. While there is no excuse for this I can only speculate there must have been a high volume of arrivals just before you yourself showed up.

Furthermore, I apologize for the situation in the restaurant. I will personally put your feedback in the hands of the appropriate managers so that we can prevent these problems in the future moving forward.

Again we appreciate your patronage as well as you making the time to provide your input, and want to say that we are sorry for the issues you endured. I would like to invite you back to visit us again in the future you and show you that this is not at all a typical occurrence here at our hotel. Furthermore we want another chance to provide you with the services, comforts, and that DoubleTree Cookie that you deserve. Until the next time we see you we wish you safe travels.

Oelwein, IA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very good hotel, the only thing that is an inconvience is the restrunant closes early some nights and they seat you at the bar. This makes it hard to conducted business over a late dinner with the niose of the bar.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for stopping over with us on your recent business jaunt, as well as for sharing your thoughts on the stay here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotel and appreciate your high scores, but I did also want to address your comments about the restaurant.

First of all, as always, I apologize if you felt inconvenienced in any way, shape, or form while here at DoubleTree Fayetteville. I can not speak directly on what time you had came in or what the reasoning behind closing the restaurant was since obviously I wasn't there. However, I can assure you that had you have explained to the hostess or even your server that you needed a quiet space to conduct business they would certainly have accommodated you. One way or the other we are sorry, and also glad that it did not ruin your overall experience here.

Again we thank you for everything; your patronage, your honest and insightful feedback, and for choosing us to keep you safe while traveling for work. I hope that you will come see us again in the future and maybe this time we can get you that nice quiet table in the restaurant when you need to conduct your business. Until then we wish you safe travels and hope you keep on sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor.

New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Strategically located just off the interstate, this hotel is easy to access. The building is clearly dated in its exterior appearance. Inside, the lobby, restaurant and bar areas were all updated and clean. The room was adequate but furnished with very worn furniture. The mattress however was newer and so sleeping was great. We chose to dine at the hotel and the food was actually quite good featuring both American and Indian cuisine. A full service bar was available as well. Staff was cheerful and helpful. A not so desirable area lies in reasonably close proximity to the hotel property. Warnings to guard possessions were evident and contributed to a slightly uncomfortable feeling.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank jerseyrick
Dear Traveler,

I wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us here at our Fayetteville property, and for sharing your thoughts on the experience with the TripAdvisor community. We always love hearing back from our guests and are pleased to hear we provided you not only with a comfortable place to rest, but also a couple great meals to boot. I will personally pass along the compliments to the Bistro staff and let them know their efforts are being lauded. Furthermore, we are pleased to hear that found our location convenient and easy to find, as well as our facility to be up to your standards.

Regarding your thoughts on the furniture, we are currently in the process of updating and replacing quite a bit of the furnishings around the hotel and we do appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feelings on the issue. We hope that you come back to see us again soon and see that we are constantly trying to improve our already great product here. Also, the local area has been in slowly improving over the last few years and while obviously this is not the fault or responsibility of the hotel, we did want to let you know that efforts are being made by the local authorities to clear up any undesirable regions. Thank you for the feedback on this as well; I have emailed a copy of your comments to our friends in the police department here in Fayetteville. Sometimes one voice can make a difference and it until you speak up, you just never know.

Once again we appreciate both your patronage and your feedback. We hope that you make your way back to us in the future for another nights rest during one of your journeys along the East Coast. Until then we wish you safe travels.

Boiling Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed in the hotel for three nights and I must say that it was very good. Good bed, good shower and the room was also clean. What do you want more? Of course a good restaurant and a good breakfast, well, both of the boxes where ticked. Really liked the stay at this hotel and I can really recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

Reviews such as yours are so flattering that it's often hard to know where to start responding to them. I mean that in the best possible way, obviously, but you were so thorough in your praise and comments that I suppose I should simply start with 'Thank You'.

Seriously though, we do deeply appreciate the time you took to write your account of your 'perfect stay'. I suppose I could say that that it was a 'perfect review' from our standpoint. You covered almost every aspect of our hotel and what we try and do for our guests. I can only say that we hope that you return again to our DoubleTree here in Fayetteville and give us another chance to try and show you how perfect we can be. Until that day comes we do hope that you stay safe in your travels and keep on sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor. Again we thank you for everything.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stopped here on our way to Myrtle Beach. Clean rooms, comfy beds. Easy check in and check out Walking distance to restaurants. Staff was friendly and the warm chocolate chip cookie was awesome! Convenient location. Right off of I95.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

While we appreciate any and all reviews of our hotel, sometimes you can speak volumes with only a few words. I wanted to let you know that we are incredibly flattered by everything you said in your message; from the kind words about our staff, the praise of our world famous DoubleTree Chocolate Cookies, and even you taking a moment to acknowledge our location. Sometimes the little things like this are taken for granted and I'm thrilled that this was not the case with you.

Again we thank you for choosing our little hotel here in Fayetteville for your recent visit and hope that one day you make your way back again. We would love another chance to give you a 'wonderful stay' the next time you are in the area. Until then we hope that you stay safe and keep on sharing your thoughts with your fellow travelers.