“Centrally located”

Ranked #39 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Los Angeles, California
“Centrally located”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Room was clean and spacious, Service was great and the coffee/juice/donuts were good. I would definitely recommend staying here if your travels lead you through this area. Many restaurants in the area as well. price was good. You won't be disappointed with price and service with this wyndham brand Knights inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to have you as our Guest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Knights Inn Staff and Management takes A+ from us. Nice clean room, friendly staff. Good free WiFi. Pleasant, safe. over all Nice Stay for 3 weeks. We are a company works at almost all USA Military bases. First time here in Fort Bragg worked for 3 weeks with total 6 rooms. Reasonable weekly prices. Rooms are HUGE compare to some extended stay hotels we stayed in. good shower pressure. Night Security A+. Overall pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments and most of all taking the time to recognize front desk staff and other staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication.

We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the Housekeeping and Management team as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you and your crew.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I moved here from Texas because he got stationed at Ft. Bragg. I read reviews on this place and I liked what I saw so I booked here. We had a dog so we had to stay in a pet room. They treated my dog with respect and absoulutly loved her. The cleaning lady would come by everyday just to see our dog. If I had to stay there again I would. For the price you pay it is a good hotel. I like this Knights Inn Hotel with Wireless Internet. Just one click away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
KnightsInnManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Daniel J,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg,Thank you for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor. We enjoy providing our guests with the friendly and welcoming service that you have experienced. We focus our attention on taking care of our guest and making them feel special. Thank you for your kind comments concerning your stay at the hotel. I will pass along your comments to the staff and it is our pleasure to have you.
GIBSONVILLE, NC
Reviewed 1 October 2013

our crew stayed at this hotel for 17 days total. Price is right 237.30 you can not beat that. Currently we are in Florida, will return once we complete our project here in Tampa. Hotel is currently under renovation, during our stay our rooms were swap out with new furniture for a minute i thought we are in someone else room. Good Surprise. Staff and Management helpful. They let us use their BBQ GRILL by pool area. Internet was good too. only thing i didnt like password protected but i think there must be reason behind that. overall good stay, good location, good price. Best hotel for construction crews like us.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Our staff would like to thank you for your compliments and review. They are always happy to hear that they are doing the best possible job that they can. We certainly welcome you and your crew anytime you are in town and cannot wait to have you all as our guests again during your next business trip. Again, thank you for compliments. Have a wonderful day and safe travels.
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Recently stayed at this knights inn...stay was good and must say this hotel has had a few renovations since my last stay.. A lot of improvements.. Internet speed was good and breakfast a plus...very close to the shopping districts..

• Stayed August 2013
KnightsInnManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Had a very pleasent experience on our recent stay at this wyndham brand...the manager was very helpful and the hotel is centrally located close to quite a few shopping places and restaurants. Free wi fi was a plus point and the breakfast was good too..
i definiteley recommend this wyndham brand ...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for choosing the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort. Bragg! Our entire KI TEAM focuses on providing the highest level of service. We appreciate your time and comments. Thank you for choosing the Knights Inn! We're looking forward to seeing you again!
Miami
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I recently stayed atthis Knights Inn in fort bragg fayetteville. Stayed @ this location few times in past. Every year i come i find new changes ( Good changes ). That shows management do care about their business. I recently stayed in rm 206 for 6 days. New headboard tvstand micro fridge stand and nitestand looks very good. I talked to magageron my way out. More changes coming soon. I M IMPRESSED. Wireless hotspot are good and FREE. Staff was nice and helpful (ALWAYS). will return next year in 2014.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review.

We all take great pride in serving our guests. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

We look forward to having you back for many years to come and thank you for acknowledging us. We will be able to complete our renovation by end of this year 2013.