US$64
US$146
Hotels.com
US$121
HIExpress.com
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotwire.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfree wififort bragghousekeeping staff was excellentstar hotelfront desk staffdanirubysoapmall
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I did quite a bit of research looking for a place to stay for 4 to 7 weeks near Fort Bragg base . I found cheap motels 301, expensive hotels on skibo road, B&Bs and home rentals but for some reason, Knights Inn won out. The tripadvisor reviews are good and FREE WIFI + WEEKLY RATE caught my attention.

This is my 3rd week staying at Knight Inn Hotel and I can easily say this is a fantastic hotel that is consistently delivering excellent accommodations for a great low price. I stayed here on weekly price for less than 240 per week.

Firstly, their rooms are clean and HUGE. Secondly, who wouldn't want to be greeted with friendly, attentive reception desk person. (The maintenance guy even helped me bring my bags to my room!) The room #207 is a great size, and the bed is comfy. The shower is huge and good water pressure as well.

I'm definitely coming back to this hotel every time I visit fort bragg because I love their firm beds, clean sheets, good wifi connection, super friendly staff and I forgot to tell you NICE FLAT SCREEN TV

Room Tip: ask for weekly special if you are staying for 6-7 days minimum.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your business and feedback.

We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
KnightsInnManagement, General Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stay at this location a lot. Very nice hotel. Staff members are friendly and helpful. Free wifi and 24x7 coffee are PLUS. Hotel is close to restaurants and grocery stores. 2 to 3 gas stations are close by + CVS is next door is helpful. We love this location and we stay here 2 to 4 times a year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg, I would like to personally thank you to choose to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team.

Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

When I come to Fayetteville-Fort Bragg a 2 to 3 times per year, it is always to see my grandson at Fort Bragg base. Although the hotel is a little far from the Fayetteville Airport but close to Fort Bragg Base, I love the fact that the hotel is clean, comfortable, reasonably priced, and exceptionally dog friendly; they don't even charge extra for having more then 30lbs weight. Just $10 per pet per night. Manager Mrs. Brantley and AGM Troy is always there to help. Management is doing good job. very good changes from Year 2010 to 2013. Everytime we come we find something new happening at this place. I seen carpet, paint, roof, mattress, flat screen, furniture changed in last 2 years. This shows management do care about the place and not collecting all profit but do spend more money to keep this place welcoming and update. Mrs. Brantley gave us some information about restaurants and close by eatery as well. We like staff as well. Very friendly. Very helpful. Free Wireless Internet is plus and 24 x 7 coffee is helpful as well. We are coming to this place since year 2010. Love our stay , staff and this hotel. I see someone posting bad comments. Sure seems like they only try to give a place a bad name but it wont stop me going to this Knights Inn. Some people are always UNHAPPY. No matter what management or staff do for them. GOD BLESS THOSE UNHAPPY FOLKS. GROW UP GROW UP. LIFE IS SO SHORT. ENJOY THE BEST THEN BE NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU ENCOUNTER IN YOUR LIFE

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnWalter130
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear JohnWalter130,

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!