“The best surprise.....”

GreenLeadersGold level
Jacksonville, Florida
“The best surprise.....”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Holiday Inn taught us years ago that the best surprise is no surprise. We chose this hotel as a stop on our way home from my birthday weekend and chose it because of the low price... And so it was a wonderful surprise when we were upgraded to a huge froom with a king bed and jacuzzi tub. This time the best surprise WAS a surprise.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2012fay, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Happy Belated Birthday! It's great to read that we were able to surprise you with an upgrade for your special day! Our jacuzzi suite is an amazing suite and we are elated to hear that you were able to enjoy it for your birthday! Please come back and see us soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Lyndhurst, Ohio
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The rooms were very clean. The staff is enthusiastic and very helpful. The breakfast is better than you would think. The rooms are a little pricy and the building is a little difficult to find from the road. There is no signage. I would go back!

• Stayed March 2014
2012fay, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us. We have a great breakfast selection to ensure that everyone can enjoy their first meal of the day and we're glad you did! I can empthazie that we can be alittle tough to see from the main road but we always welcome guests to call ahead to get more detailed directions for arrival. Again, thank you for the fantastic review as I will forward your compliments to all the staff. Please come back and see us soon!

Front Office Manager
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Hotel was great. I was there for five days on business. Great location right across street from the mall and tons of food choices, really good customer service, free breakfast was good and satisfying. Hotel was clean and my housekeeper was outstanding. I will definitely be staying there again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Wow! What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to let us and future travelers know how your most recent stay with! We have a great staff who really strives to make sure every guests has an exceptional expereince while staying with us. Please come back and see us again soon!

Jennier Qutub
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had a wonderful time due to the outstanding customer service. Jennifer, Laura, and Ana were professional and a delight to work with during my stay. If I ever have future business in Fayetteville down the road, I'll be staying at the same hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
2012fay, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us as well as all of our future travelers. Jennifer, Laura and Ana are superb employees and I will make sure to let them know that they were able to ensure you had a great stay! Thank you again for the great survey and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Natick, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel 5 times over the last 3-4 years. The hotel is in a good location with many choices of restaraurants and shopping malls nearby. It is always clean and offers decent value including a complimentary breakfast. But what really makes the stay enjoyable is the staff. Always smiling and willing to go more than out of their way to help guests. Laura immediately helped me with a reservation request above and beyond what I have experienced at most hotels. Other hotels would do well to learn how a staff really can make a huge difference.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for being a loyal guest to us over the years! We truly appreciate that as well as the top notch review. Laura is a fantastic employee and I will make sure to tell her about the wonderful words you said about her. All the staff here always make sure to give 100% to all guests so they can trust that they will receive same expereince you described in your review. Thank you again for the review and please feel free to contact me should you need any assistance with your upcoming stay back to the Fayetteville area!

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My wife and I travel often and I must say this is the best budget hotel we have ever stayed at. First rate customer service and the place was spotless. Would definitely stay there again if we ever return to Fayetteville.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the great review. We love reading that you were able to have such a wonderful experience at an affordable rate. We have an amazing housekeeping team that work hard to keep our facility in top notch form for guests, such as yourselves, to enjoy. Thank you and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

From the day I entered the doors, I was greeted with a smile and that's the way my stay ended. Ana and Laura are very professional and helpful. Great customer service from them both. Knowledgeable about there surrounding and made awesome food recommendations. Very exceptional stay. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for such a fantastic review! I will make sure to pass along your great compliments to Ana and Laura about the spectacular customer service they were able to provide for you during your stay. We are in such a great location that there are so many choices sometimes it can be a hard decision on where to go and what to eat. I'm glad that they were able to help you make a great decision! Please see us again soon!