“Exceptional experience”

GreenLeadersGold level
Rosharon, Texas
“Exceptional experience”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Superb hotel! I worked with the general manager for several months to prepare for a large group working a 17-day training event. The entire staff was exceptional -- enabling numerous changes to reservations for 15 rooms right up to our day of arrival. Special thanks to Angel, Jessica, Ana, Laura and Justin for continually going out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
nsmehta1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank You for your kind words. It is reviews like your that keep us motivated to do what we do everyday!

Mylyn Sargent

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I wanted to express my gratitude towards the staff at this Holiday Inn, especially "Jennifer" the Front Desk Manager. Her professionalism and hospitality was truly remarkable. I've dealt with this particular hotel for many years and I can't ever remember receiving such outstanding service. It was quite nice for a change!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2012fay, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your recent encounter with our facility. I would first like to apologize that after dealing with us several times that this was your first time receiving outstanding service. All of our staff strives to provide an excellent experience for each and every person. It is, however, fantastic read that Jennifer was able to provide that! I'll make sure to pass long your compliments. Thank you again for the review and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Suamico, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel is an excellent choice when staying in the Fayetteville, NC area, either passing through or staying for a period of time. The staff was great. We had a problem with our TV remote and it was fixed in a very short period of time. We even had a written personal note created by Jessica in Guest Services and this added a nice touch to our stay. Both my wife and I have nothing but nice things to say about this hotel. The morning breakfast gave us choices about what we wanted to eat. We will definitely stay at this location again when traveling to North Carolina in the Fayetteville area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I would first like to apologize that your remote was not working correctly upon arrival but I'm glad to read that it was promptly resolved after notifying the front desk. It's always wonderful to read about a guests stay, especially one like yours. I'm glad Jessica was able to make your stay more personable and that you were able to enjoy the breakfast selection. Please come to Fayetteville, North Carolina soon so we can welcome you back!
Severn, Maryland
Reviewed 8 April 2014

To start this was not a joyous outing or vacation for me. What was to be a visit to a nursing home facility, where my mother had just 3 weeks earlier became a resident, Turned into a bereavement, funeral planning. I cannot begin to express the help, anything from directions to the hospital to a place to eat. The extra step, escort me up to room when I was so obviously distraught, locked self out of room and misplaced remote, extra towels and even a knock on the door just to see if I needed anything. From the night clerk to the day staff to the Inn Keeper, never did I feel so looked after. I travel alone quite often but here at THIS Holiday Inn Express I never FELT alone.

Room Tip: Had 1 King w/ walk-out balcony GREAT room, quiet and the balcony was an extra I didn't expect
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2012fay, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
I would like to express our deepest condolences for your loss. We understand losing a family member is very difficult and we appreciate you taking the time to write us review about your stay with us under the circumstances. I am however, so happy to read that you never felt alone through such a difficult time. I'm glad that the staff was able to help you in every way possible. Please feel free to contact me should you need anything at all and we hope to see you again soon.

Jennifer Qutub
Front Desk Manager
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about the excellent service I received! The suite was amazing! I highly recommend this hotel. Everyone was amazing, from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff! You won't be disappointed! Great breakfast too! Thanks for the hospitality:)

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2012fay, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for the taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. It is always great to read when a guest let's us know about what they like or did not like about their stay. It's wonderful to read that everyone was able to provide you with an amazing experience as hospitality is our passion. We can't wait to welcome you back!
Fay, France
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Jessica and Angel, were spectacular front desk staff. They made my stay even more pleasure able. Be sure to ask for them by name and try some of their amazing cookies! They always greeted us with a smile and genuinely made an effort to ensure we were we'll taken care of.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! Jessica and Angel are great assests to our team and really go the extra mile to make sure all of our guests have an excpetional stay. We will make sure to let them know you mentioned them, by name, in your review. We do have delicious cookies and we are glad to read that you were able to enjoy them so much! Thank you again and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Holiday Inn taught us years ago that the best surprise is no surprise. We chose this hotel as a stop on our way home from my birthday weekend and chose it because of the low price... And so it was a wonderful surprise when we were upgraded to a huge froom with a king bed and jacuzzi tub. This time the best surprise WAS a surprise.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Happy Belated Birthday! It's great to read that we were able to surprise you with an upgrade for your special day! Our jacuzzi suite is an amazing suite and we are elated to hear that you were able to enjoy it for your birthday! Please come back and see us soon.