Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskupgraded to a suiteskibo rdroom was cleanfort braggskibo roadthe entire staffhot breakfastwonderful staywould stay here againfree breakfastcheck in was quicksitting areacookiesstayed one nightstaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

From the moment we entered that staff was excellent and catered to our every want. I have stayed at this location about 18 months ago and the service has markedly improved. I recommend this to anyone staying in the Fayetteville area. Close to dining and shopping, I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clarksville_Couple
nsmehta1, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to share comments about your stay with our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I am so pleased to hear that your experiences with our hotel staff were so positive, and I am delighted that the service has shown improvement over your last stay. It is our goal to constantly improve! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit! We absolutely want you to feel you are being catered to during your stay! As part of our efforts to always exceed guest expectations, I will share your feedback among our team and management.

We look forward to having you as a guest in the future when your travels bring you this way again!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The staff here are without doubt the best I have ever encountered at any hotel I have visited, to include some which cost $500 a night. Everyone, from the housekeepers to the maintenance guys to the receptionists, were genuinely helpful and friendly. They wished me a nice day when I left in the morning and asked me how my day went when I came back; kind of like home. The hotel is within walking distance of the mall and several restaurants, the rooms were spotlessly clean and quiet and had everything you could need for a business trip. This my hotel whenever I travel to Fayetteville from now on.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nomad2011

Thank you for your feedback!

We especially appreciate your recognition of our staff here at the hotel! From our housekeepers to our maintenance staff to our front desk employees, our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do here. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a home-away-from-home experience during your stay. That is very important to us! I will pass your compliments along to our staff, and I will share your feedback among our team and management. We aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests on each and every visit!

We welcome the opportunity to have you as a guest at our hotel in the future when your travels bring you this way again!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel a number of hotels and when I do - I feel like I am home.

Yes - the rooms are exceptionally clean. Flat screen tv's and refrigerators are great! The whole atmosphere is top notch!

But is the friendliness of the staff that makes the difference. The staff is the most courteous of ANY hotel that I have stayed. And by day 2 or 3, I am usually greeted by name.

HIGHLY recommend this hotel. It is just like being home.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve T

We sincerely appreciate your feedback!

While it is always rewarding to know that our guests enjoy the amenities available in our facilities and guest rooms, I am always especially pleased to hear that our staff was able to deliver some of that needed “family” feeling during your stay with us! We really do want your stay to feel like you are at a home away from home while you are here! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests on each and every visit.

We sincerely hope to have you as a guest in the future whenever your travels bring you this way!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

After a mis-understanding with another hotel in the area on the requirements we needed in a handicapped accessible room we were sent to this hotel. Overall hotel is clean with minimal frills: basic gym, simple outdoor pool, and attractive lobby. Breakfast is nothing to write home about, same fare that all these type hotels serve but the coffee is darn good. The hotel is a little hard to find, look for the Christian book store and then work your way back to the hotel. Housekeeping staff was friendly and did a nice job for the 4 nights we were there.

Our room was a HUGE room with two queen beds, 8 person dining room table, fire place, sitting area and a desk. The handicap bathroom has the no-step shower and higher toilet. But the bathroom is in need of some attention, the wall mounted shower bench (which thankfully we did not need) was falling out of the wall, the water pressure was non-existent, the hand held shower head was also leaky and wouldn't reach the shower bench.

The large dinning room table was great, the family we were visiting brought over takeout one night and we all enjoyed the large space. I also loved being able to work at the huge table rather than the tiny desks that most hotels have. The AC was a bit loud but worked well, and the location was good near many restaurants and the mall.

Room Tip: The Hamilton suite was SWEET!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
nsmehta1, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback!

I am very glad that you were pleased with the Hamilton Suite and the amenities it offered, particularly the large dining table. I am glad your family was able to make good use of it during your stay. We also appreciate your recognition of our housekeeping staff! I am glad that our proximity to restaurants and shopping was a benefit for you as well. Please know that the concerns you expressed have all been addressed by our maintenance team. The shower bench has been repaired so that future disabled guests will be able to fully enjoy the benefits of the Hamilton Suite. Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I sincerely apologize that there were difficulties with the bathroom during your visit, but we are thankful that you pointed them out to us to allow us to correct them. As part of our efforts to always exceed guest expectations, I will share your feedback among our team and management.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our second visit to Fayetteville, we stayed at this Hotel because it was closer to Ft. Bragg gate we need to enter. The staff and very nice and the hotel looks nice from the outside. The was nice the night wee arrive 8pm beds are conferrable.(even have mints on the pillows and there the trouble started. WE put the mints on the night stand and weak to ants all over the night stand and the bathroom. The front desk moved us to a new room(up grade to suite ) go to put suitcases in closet and the door falls out, no big deal put back on runners that night someone pulled the fire alarm at 2AM. Ok better safe then sorry outside for an hour. Back to sleep, get up at 6am to go to hot breakfast ( VERY GOOD FOOD BY THE WAY) sink drain slower then snail in winter. It was fixed after tell staff. I will not stay here again, will go to HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS IN SPRING LAKE litter long drive to the gate but great place or the Hampton Inn next door to this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2012fay, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I would like to apologize firstly that you were not able to have a fantastic stay as most guests do. We do have a pesticide company who does monthly sprays to help keep all insects from entering our facility. This has been the first report of the problem and since then we have called our company to increase the frequency of visits to help resolve this issue. We did also have an incident in which our fire alarm was pulled and we appreciate your patience and understanding with the evacuation. We treat all alarms with the utmost importance and urgency to ensure all guests safety while staying with us. We also do have a beautiful pool for all guests to enjoy however, since it is outside we can not regulate or control the temperature. Again, I do apologize that you stay did not meet your expectations but we would love to have you back and change your 3 star stay into a 5! Please contact me the next time you visit Fayetteville so I can make your stay a great one!

Jennifer Qutub