“amazing staff”

GreenLeadersGold level
Purvis, Mississippi
“amazing staff”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Jenny and Ana was probably two of the best staff members that I have ever been associated with. If I had a problem they were there for my rescue. Jenny and Ana would handle my problems with the upmost care and in a very timely fashion. The entire staff at this hotel was great, but Jenny and Ana went the extra mile to make sure everything was satisfactory and that I was well taken care of. I would come back here again and again because of how of the way I was treated by Jenny and Ana. Those two ladies were fantastic.

Room Tip: 315 was probably the best room that I have stayed in
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank matt s
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Matt, thank you so much for your kind review!!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I am so pleased that your recent stay with us was a memorable one, and I am glad to hear that Jenny and Ana in particular made your visit with us satisfying! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit! I will definitely share your comments about them with our management, and of course with Jenny and Ana, too.

We certainly appreciate compliments, but one of the best compliments we get is when we have guests recommend us to others and when guests visit us on return trips. I hope you will definitely plan to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Fayetteville!

910-867-6777

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The ladies were super helpful and knowledgeable in every question I had from stores to the best places to eat. They always had the answers. Location is great 10 min commute to the middle of Fort Bragg. Also right across the street from the mall and plenty of great restaurants. Thank you Jenny and Laura for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2014
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to share comments about your stay with our team. It is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your compliments and comments about Jenny and Laura. They are both very grateful, and we are all glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Fayetteville has some great restaurants, and I am glad they were able to steer you in the right direction for some of those! We appreciate you choosing us during your visits to Fort Bragg.

We look forward to having you as a guest again whenever your travels bring you back to Fort Bragg and Fayetteville!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room! Excellent location near Ft Bragg and mall area. Overall stay was extremely nice and I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. Complimentary breakfast was well stocked with hot and cold items.

1 Thank Bobpete85
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
We sincerely appreciate your feedback!

We are delighted that your recent stay with us was a memorable one! We want your entire travel experience to be as simple and comfortable as possible, so I am pleased that you found the room to be comfortable and clean and the staff to be friendly and helpful! I am also pleased that you liked our breakfast variety and selections. The staff works particularly hard on making breakfast top-notch since we know travelers need that boost to start the day! We want to have many choices of both hot and cold items so that people can pick and choose the foods they enjoy most. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express!

We look forward to serving you as a guest in the future when your travels bring you back to Fayetteville!

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Helpful, friendly staff. Great breakfast. Treats military personnel exceptionally well, both active and retired. If you enjoy shopping, this hotel is in the middle of it all. Only recommendation would be an update of the carpets. You can only scrub them so many times. Also, don't leave any food, to include coffee sweetened with creamer or you'll have unexpected visitors, plague of the South, ants.

Room Tip: Room 305 was conveniently located to the elevator, vending machine and ice machine while still offer...
Green Features: Green hotel. Offers customers several opportunities to save energy.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Denise L
Denise, thank you for your feedback!

As a Fayetteville native, I am well aware of how much our own local economy owes to the presence of Fort Bragg and our nation’s military personnel. We are grateful not only for their presence here but their service to our country as well! I am always glad to hear that our military-related guests feel satisfied and well cared for during their visits.

I am also pleased that our proximity to Fayetteville’s largest shopping and dining area was convenient for you! With Cross Creek Mall, Cape Fear Plaza, Westwood, and so many other locations within a mile of us, we like to think we are a good stopping place for shoppers!

I will definitely pass your comments about the carpet along to management. Naturally, we try to monitor the wear and tear on the facilities as best we can, but having the perspective of our guests is always helpful in pointing out additional items we might not notice as readily as someone looking with fresh eyes. Also, I do apologize that you experienced issues with ants!! We have increased the frequency of pest control visits this summer, but as you mentioned, ants are just so plentiful here in the South that I think sometimes even our best pest control efforts can’t keep up!!

Thank you for mentioning our green features! We do our best to help keep the environment healthy, from participating in electric and water usage monitoring to our towel reuse program, we are always looking for ways to lessen our impact. We participate in IHG Green Engage, a global initiative by InterContinental Hotels Group properties to monitor and reduce the footprint of our hotels on the environment around the world.

We sincerely hope to have you as a guest in the future whenever your travels bring you this way!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped over on our way to Hilton Head from NJ. The place was friendly, clean and spacious (suites). The bedding was comfy and room appointments were well placed. We were greeted my the front office staff and everyone we came into contact with (staff) was great.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Stan K
Stan, your feedback is sincerely appreciated!

I am glad you had a very positive experience with us, from the comfort of the beds and the facility to the cheerfulness of the staff. We want each guest to feel like they are receiving that special VIP treatment anytime they visit us! I am glad you found your way to us between Hilton Head and New Jersey! I will definitely pass your compliments and comments along to our management, as well as share them with the entire hotel staff.

Please be our guest in the future whenever your travels bring you this way again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I just have to say that Danielle is THE best hotel front desk agent I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She went out of her way to make my short stay in the U. S. was as enjoyable as it could be. ALL of the front desk ladies are great, I would definately stay here again if ever I was in Fayetteville.

2 Thank Steverin06
Steve, we are very grateful for your comments and feedback!

Danielle was very appreciative of your kind words and compliments! She, along with the rest of our staff, works very hard and takes great pride in what we do here. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a great experience during your stay. I like to think we have one of the very best front-desk teams anywhere! Your feedback will be shared among the team and our management. We aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit.

We would welcome the opportunity to have you as a guest at our hotel in the future when your travels bring you this way again!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have stayed here multiple times and I keep coming back. The rooms are always immaculate but most importantly the service can't be beat. Here's an example-this evening upon check in, apparently my secretary either forgot to make my reservation or made it somewhere else, being concerned that I may be double charged, the Dynamic Duo of Lauren and Danielle made efforts above and beyond so I would not incur any extra charges at a "wrong hotel". This type of effort is rare and deserves the highest accolades. I highly recommend staying here, with these two behind the counter you will in great hands. Just tell them "Big John" sent you. Enjoy your stay!

2 Thank BigJohn111
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
“Big John,” we appreciate your comments and compliments!

Having guests return to visit over and over again is one of the highest compliments we can receive, so we certainly appreciate your loyalty in choosing our location each time you stay! I must say, being named “Winner’s Choice” by any guest is also a huge compliment, and we thank you for that!

I am very glad that Danielle and Laura were able to sort out your stay arrangements! We realize that traveling can be both confusing and disorienting at times, so our staff tries to stay on their toes to help things go as smoothly as possible. I am glad they were able to take care of you! As you know, the way we care for our guests is one of our highest priorities here. Our staff wants to make each and every guest feel valued and well-cared for during their visit. We especially appreciate you selecting Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg whenever you are in the region! We want your entire travel experience to be as simple, enjoyable, and hassle-free as possible!

We look forward to having you as a guest in the future when your travels bring you this way again!