TownePlace Suites Fayetteville Cross Creek
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Roomy”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed here overnight after attending a funeral. We had a long ride back to NJ and decided to get a room. The room was a queen suite with a pull out sofa. Very accommodating. My two kids shared a bed with me, and my sister and husband crashed on the pull out couch. We had plenty of space. Lots of restaurants in the area - Smokey Bones, Panera, Chick-fila. There's a mall nearby too

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fort Valley, Georgia
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Towneplace Suites reminded me of a studio apartment instead of a hotel room. I guess it was the kitchen that gave it that feel (full size fridge, a microwave oven, a stove, a dish washer, and a sink). There are other hotels in walking distance all around so there's a feeling of safety. A Sam's Club is on one side so don't forget your Sam's card. There is also a Wal-Mart behind the hotel. Walking distance restaurants include Logan's and Cracker Barrel. There is on site laundry. It is $1 per load (washer or dryer). However, there was a sign that said the hotel had laundry detergent (for sale?) but the two days that I was there, they were out. I quickly went to Wal-Mart and purchased a small bag of those Tide Pods.
The beds were not too soft or too hard, so they were regular in terms of firmness. They also have the information for some excellent cab services (one is DK in particular). There is a business area (complete with computer and printer). I did not pay for copies.
The breakfast was good. It consiste of a waffle machine with mix, hot oatmeal, assorted cereal, breakfast bars, juice, coffee, and assorted fruit. They also had a small Halloween party when I was there and set out candy and other refreshments.
The dogs that I saw (only one) was on a leash. I am afraid of dogs so dogs are a serious thing for me and I did not find any that were problematic.
The staff was extremely helpful with information. I needed a safety pin and one of the ladies gave me one of hers.
This hotel is for someone who wants to be in walking distance to restaurants and places where all the things forgotten can be purchased. (But be careful walking to Wal-Mart as the traffic can get heavy).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great corporate style apartment with well appointed room. Good wifi and hard wired access. Small kitchen with all the basics plus full refrigerator dishwasher microwave and two burners. This property would get 4 or 5 stars if it wasn't for the DOGS.

Unleashed uncollared. Un controlled. Is the food area in the lobby in the lounge laundry and gym. And you can't escape. And the front desk just says how cute when a strangers dog escapes room and jumps up and puts a snag in my dress and destroys my pantyhose. Really ???? What the hell are you thinking.

Parking is a little spotty and the area behind and next to the hotel is VERY dodgy. (Working gals, drugs, etc.)

Overall good option if you have dogs - but this business traveller and non-pet owner prefers to keep her clothes in one piece and dog smell free !

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Tricia D, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville Cross Creek, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all feedback; it only helps us provide better service to our customers. We do have a significant amount of 4 legged friends that stay with us, in the summer months, because of the vacation travelers. It is against our pet policy to have animals off their leash and in the breakfast area. We do not condone this behavior. I also would like to mention, we have evening security on staff to monitor the property for the safety and security of our guests. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that you will give our property another chance next time you are in town.

Tricia Durham
Washington, DC
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were very pleased with our two-bedroom suite. Very comfortable for a family of 5 with a nice living room and kitchen. Unfortunately, the hotel was much farther from I-95 than we realized when we booked. It is close to Fort Bragg. Bed was less comfortable (no pillowtop mattress) than some other Marriott properties we have stayed at.

Room Tip: Room 402 was very nice.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The TownePlace Suites is a great place to stay! The staff is unbelievable accommodating. The rooms are immaculate and the location is perfect. I would like to say thank you to the Sales Manager, Ms. Lily Schmidt, for going that extra mile to accommodate our needs. I would definitely recommend it!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Alexandra G
Coastal NC
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I was working on a work project in Fayetteville during late July/early August. After spending a week at a traditional hotel, I decided to try TownPlace Suites.

I found the staff to be very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make my stay more enjoyable. The suite was very clean and well-stocked, although the living room furniture was starting to show signs of wear.

I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Stayed in 2 bedroom suite. It was immaculate, spacious, just perfect. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay here again. Beds are clean and comfortable. Kitchen well-equipped. Full-size fridge.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom suite is spacious and perfect for families.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family