“YES YES YES”

Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Panama City Beach, Florida
“YES YES YES”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were in the car for 13 hours and decided to stop. Its not directly off I95 but maybe 5 miles from the interstate. We are Hilton Honors members and this hotel is our new favorite. Clean and lots of comforts of home. We have 3 kids so for one night the king studio was sufficient It doesn't have a tub, but again for one night, that was fine.
The ONLY thing we didn't like was the fact that breakfast stops at 9. We would recommend this to everyone.

Room Tip: If you need a tub, do not request a king studio. They are a pet friendly hotel, but could not tell...
1 Thank Mw31_13
H2GMFayetteville_NC, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience. We are glad that we were a good fit for your family and you found us in your travels. Come back and stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Washington DC, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

When I first arrived I was pleased with the accommodations and service. But after night #2, I noticed a bite on my stomach. I didn't know where it came from so the next night, I pulled back the sheets and checked the bed. But did not see anything. The next morning, I woke up to another bite just below the first bite. When I checked out, traveled back home, and had someone look at the bites, they said it may be a spider or bug bites, so I called the hotel to notify them of the bites. After a day, a manager called me and told me they checked the bed but could not find anything. Although I am pleased they checked the bed, I notified the hotel so that future guests will not have the same experience I had. I am not confident that other guests will not experience the same outcome I had at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

From all of us here in Fayetteville, we do thank you for being our recent guest. We do apologize for any issue that you had regarding any possible bites you reported. The property did try reaching out to you and left a message inquiring more about the bites and had no return call, however just the same anytime anyone mentions possible bugs etc., we immediately work with our pest control company to come and determine any potential problems and treat as needed. Upon a thorough inspection by our pest control company, the rooms was cleared and no evidence of bugs were found. Please know that we do take this very serious and you can feel assured that our hotel is clean and free of pests. We do hope that on a future visit to Fayetteville that you will consider staying with us again and showing what a great hotel we are.
Smyrna, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We arrived late and were quickly settled into our rooms. The layout of the room was very streamlined and efficient, with a modern flair. The bed was very comfortable, and my children found the pull out sofa comfortable as well.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Although your stay with us was brief, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the stay over all. We do hope that you will come and stay with us again when you have more time to stay and enjoy the amenities.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

After traveling for weeks both for work & seeing family this has been the most welcoming, very CLEAN, and most wonderful part of the trip. I can finally relax in this smell good, super spotless room.
I'm so thankful we chose this place. The gym is ideal for functional training, laundry is in same area so it's perfect to work out while laundry is going. Efficient
The rooms are equipped with all you need.
The upgrade is worth it. We're staying in a one bedroom for a week and again it's so nice to have all the kitchen necessities, and living space. The way everything is set up here- is so efficient & smart.
After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about this place. Once I walked in I have my husband a
GREAT BIG HUG & KISS!

Highly recommend!!

• Stayed July 2014
Wow, we are so happy that you had an amazing stay with us and that we were a perfect fit for you and your husband. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review here on TripAdvisor and we look forward to being your preferred hotel of choice when returning to Fayetteville.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Always prefer to stay at hotels in the Hilton family, but have a tough time finding pet friendly options when I am traveling with my dog. The Home2 Suites has become our go to property when making summer trips with the family. It's a little bit off I-95 (about 25 minutes) but worth the drive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing such a nice review. This is just one of the many reasons why guests love us, so they can travel with their pets. We look forward to seeing your family again.
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great stay for the value, extremely clean and great service. The hotel is conveniently located in the center of all activities and close to restaurants. I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel and would recommend the hotel in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your stay experience. From all of your friends here in Fayetteville, thank you for choosing to stay with us.
LEESBURG, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I always stay at Hilton, not only for the cleanliness but for the service. I felt this Home2 Suites was a substandard hotel. I would consider staying here again but only if I could not make a reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn next door. I would most definitely try the other Hilton owned hotels in the area first.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments. We do apologize that we were not a good fit for you. With being an extended stay hotel, the concept is differant than a stay at a transient hotel such as the Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton, etc. and may take some getting used to. We do hope that if you come back that your next stay is more enjoyable.