Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskhome away from homefull size refrigeratora great place to staydefinitely stay here againpet friendly hotelshopping and restaurantsgreat amenitiesexcellent stayroom was spotlessfort braggstaff was very friendlyother hotelsfitness centerkitchenettecupboard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I personally have visited many hotels in this area, and by far this is a really great hotel. The staff are always friendly and will do what ever they can to help. I would recommend this hotel to any travler visiting or just passing through.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Where do we start; greeting warmly with a bottle water and a can of soda because we are Permium Club members, an extremely clean room or very comfortable bed...we could go on. The location is very quite dispite being close to a Wal-Mart and major road.

Room Tip: Most would prefer the driving golf view.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2011

I am platinum with Priorty Club150,000 points i am on the road alot and i always stay with holiday inn express here in Fayetteville BUT NOT NO MORE. When i came to check in the staff at the front desk did a platinum dance for me a total of 5 people it was awesome. This place will be my HOME any time i am in Fayetteville.To all the staff at the hotel keep up the good work and think you for my stay. I will never stay anywhere else if there is a candlewood near by

Room Tip: Stay here i will from now on
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2011

I was in town for work for 2 weeks, so this hotel offered very reasonable rates and extended stay features such as kitchenette. The hotel had only recently opened, so all facilities were clean and in prestine condition.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, even assisting me with some printing issues of some work documents I needed and arranging cleaning my room on a non-scheduled day because I'd accidentally left the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

Location is good because it's not right along the major highways or main streets but only a block away to the main street that takes you to the mall, restaurants, and a Starbucks, and only a couple blocks to access Ft Bragg expressway. For restaurants, I'd suggest one that's very nearby, The Mash House. It is a brew house where you can sample neat homebrews (to include cherry and blueberry!) and the menu was extensive and surprisingly great. I've reviewed it as well.

Also, within an hour are interesting things to do--I toured a couple of Civil War Battlegrounds and went the the quaint but great Ava Gardner museum in Smithville where there is also a not-so-impressive outlet mall. Myrtle Beach is only a couple hours away, but I did not have enough time to go there.

Three complaints leading to why I will never stay here again:
1. It was very loud outside my window on Thurs-Sat nights because there is a bar/club on the other side of the small parking lot. DEFINITELY get a room on the front side of the hotel.
2. The front of the hotel faces a golf driving range--with NO NETS to shield cars in the parking lot from stray balls. So this eliminates the safety of parking in the front parking lot.
3. My only other complaint is how unbelievably slow the elevator was. There were only 4 floors, but it was so slow it was always quicker to just use the stairs, which was further for me since I was so near the elevators.

SO--if you don't mind parking in the back of the hotel, and if you're able to get a guarantee of a room at the front of the hotel Thurs-Sat night and if you don't mind a slow elevator and/or you can get a room near the stairwell, this would be a great place to stay. Otherwise, there are probably better options as there are many hotels in the same area.

Room Tip: Front of hotel, near stairwells
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank Country-n-City-Nash
Reviewed 25 April 2011

CLEAN, Comfortable, Safe. Stopped here with two kids on the way back to NY from FL. The rooms are huge and have all the comforts of home (including a kitchenette). The staff was very friendly and again, this place is CLEAN! It's pricey, in my opinion, but worth it.

• Stayed: April 2011