“Perfect Family Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Florida
“Perfect Family Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed here while making our way to northern Virginia from Florida. The location seemed off the beaten path (it's about 10 miles from I-95 north) but you don't come back the way you came if you're continuing north and there's an extension that delivers you north on 95 from where you exited so it works out. The customer service desk was very nice and check in was easy. The only thing that iratated me was when she asked why I was in town. I know she was trying to be friendly however I'm sure some people don't want to discuss it for a variety of reasons. Our room was very nice and the full kitchen with granete countertops was perfect for our needs. There is a bar next door that does take out (the front desk has their number and a menu) and their wings are very good. The hotel was extremely quiet which was great and it had a lot of tv channels which was perfect for a child who had been stuck in the car all day. The neighborhood is a little weird but it is safe and the price with a AAA discount was about $119 so all-in-all it was a nice place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed August 2012
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
Dear GK95,
Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience you encountered while staying at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg.
We are so happy you had a GREAT visit with us. We love hearing our guest's comments and appreciate the suggestions and helpful comments for others.
We are glad you enjoyed the restaurant located in ITZ entertainment complex. There food is really good. We are glad you felt safe and secure while staying with us and that our customer service was above standard!!
We hope to see you the next time you come to visit our area.
Travel Safe~~
Adam K. Collier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

Very clean and friendly, this moderately-priced hotel has few amenities (no pool) but was great to stay in nonetheless. They allow pets and the halls are patrolled at night by a police officer. Quiet, safe, and no bugs!

• Stayed August 2011
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
Dear jaydynomite~
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville. We are so glad we were able to make your stay a pleasant one.
We are a little different than most hotels, we put all the amenities in your room where they are needed for extended living. Our full kitchens are a must have when settling in and making us home.
We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
Safe Travels!
Adam Collier
Yorktown, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

I have been staying here weekly for business since mid June. Staff goes the extra mile to ensure I am right at home. I have rotated throughout the facility every week I check in and every room has been impeccable. Everything is modern and in excellent condition.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Peter G
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
Dear Peter G.
Thank you so much for your AWESOME comments! We are so pleased we are able to make you feel "Home away from Home"! Our entire TEAM has the slogan "treat you like family" as part of their daily work practices. We love what we do and we love our guests!
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at The Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, and if ever you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
Safe Travels!
Adam Collier
Clifton Park, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

I stopped for the night with 3 young children on my way to Upstate NY from Orlando. Checked in at 10:30pm. Friendly staff, super clean, full kitchen with granite, fully stocked store where key card was needed to charge anything 24hrs a day. I saw laundry facilities and outside covered patio with Weber grills but didn't use. Great location off of highway. Perfect!

• Stayed June 2012
, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
DearPD3313:

From all the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville TEAM "THANK YOU"!
We always appreciate feedback from our guests, whether it good or bad, as this is a way for us to learn and grow. BUT we especially LOVE GREAT comments.
We are so pleased we were able to meet and exceed your expectations while you were with us. We definitely try to offer services and amenities need to make you comfortable and self sufficient.
Thank you also for mentioning all the things the Hotel has!! Its guests like you that make it easier on other guests!!!!
We sincerely hope we will see you soon!!!
We love having GREAT HOTELS GUESTS LOVE!!!!

Director of Sales
Copperas Cove, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

Hotel was nice, customer service great, everyone that worked there greeted you. We did not experience it but do not park in front of building because of the golf course next to the hotel. Some people can not hit the ball straight. They do not serve a Continental breakfast, they have items in there little store but they will charge you. Great sports bar next door, Monday night half off of wings, The steak was really tender and juicy. Good location and quiet. Free washer and dryer bring your own detergent. If you are going to stay long they have grills outside for you to use. When you leave your room your air condition shuts off until you come back in some kind of energy efficient device. I think its something like a motion detector because it shut off while I was sleeping.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Dear Texs:

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to review your recent stay at our hotel! We always appreciate feedback from our guests, whether it good or bad, as this is a way for us to learn and grow.
We are a little different in that we are an "extended stay" hotel so although we do not serve a contiental breakfast we put all the "extras" in your suite!
Thanks again so much for your review of the hotel and the local area!
Hope to see you soon!

Columbus, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

My husband was here for a month and I came up with our kids for a week. The hotel has a great location, it's clean and very well kept, and I loved that I was able to make real meals for my family while we were here. The best part was the employees though, they were super friendly, helpful, always greeted us when we arrived and left, and were just very personable. I wish I could remember names but every single person there was great. They had staff meetings with lunch and gave awards at some point, we were glad to see that they were treated well! Wonderful experience, I'd definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Elevators could be a little faster, so first floor would be a plus.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Dear Lauren F:

From all the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville TEAM "THANK YOU"!
You visited us during our "Celebrate Service" week, and yes we do LOVE our GUESTS and OUR TEAM!!!!!!! Thank you so much for recognizing that!

Hope to see you soon!

Vicenza, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

This new hotel is the best place I have stayed in Fayetteville NC. I do a lot of business around the the fort Bragg area. The staff is very accommodating and strive to make every part of your stay a great one. Candice one of the staff members who worked evenings would always great my self and my three other co-workerseach time we'd come In and leave. The staff during the day would go to far lenghts to make sure anything we needed was taken care of.
This hotel is centrally located in Fayetteville, ten minutes or less to everything you needed. The pet policy they have is great as well, during my month long stay my dog stayed in my room for a week, and after paying the pet fee I was handed things to help me with my pets stay, a brief run down about where the "pet potty area" is and also a dog treat. If you like the night life there is Itz next door and the new Club Barcellona.
Anyone who is planning on staying in or near Fayetteville should book there stay at the location on legends ave. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: On the driving rang side.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Dear Lauren F:

From all the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville TEAM "THANK YOU"!
Thank you also for mentioning all the places around the Hotel! Its guests like you that make it easier on other guests!!!!
We sincerely hope we will see you soon!!!

Thank you again!