Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
US$123
US$67
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$66
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$168
Travelocity
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskhome away from homefull size refrigeratora great place to staydefinitely stay here againpet friendly hotelshopping and restaurantsgreat amenitiesexcellent stayroom was spotlessfort braggstaff was very friendlyother hotelsfitness centerkitchenettecupboard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I haven't had an experience like this in a very long time. After traveling 400 miles on the way to vacation after a long week at work we were exhausted. We checked in after midnight and everything was great.

The security guard swiped us in. The front desk agent was wide awake and personable. I have stayed in some other big box brands brands and I was just another number. Both were welcoming and amazing.

I got to my room, changed and slipped into bed. It was literally the best hotel bed I have slept in. Westin your heavenly bed has nothing on this one. The next morning every staff member looked me in the eye and wished me a good morning. Not because they were told to, but because their leadership team hired the right people and they manage by example.

I can go on and on about the cleanliness and condition. Quickly I will just say SUPERB! The only way it could have been better was if this hotel was my final vacation destination!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank chapmanscottr
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Consistency is the true test of anyone's staff and this hotel has shown time and time again that it truly is set apart from the rest when it comes to customer service. I frequent this hotel several times a year since they opened. Their style has not changed. The rooms are always clean and the staff always attentive and helpful. This trip I will call out Candace and her contribution to the hotels success. She also has been a consistent performer. Her attitude and abilities at the front desk at superb and unparalleled. She is just one of the many fine examples that you will see when you visit here at the CWS in Fayetteville.

Internet DL Speed 557K avg Internet UL Speed 782K avg Hotel was better than 50% full

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road side will help with light sleepers.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear SATCOM,

Thank you for your repeat business! Our entire TEAM works diligently to maintain a consistent level of customer service. We're glad to hear that the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg continues to meet and exceed your expectations! Hope to see you again soon!

Travel safely,

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I stay in hotels 10-20 nights a month and when you combine the awesome room, cleanliness and fantastic above and beyond service here it CANNOT be beat. I did not want to check out, but when I did they thanked me by name. DO IT!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Derrick T

Dear Derrick T,

WOW! You are certainly a well seasoned traveler and we appreciate your business at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg! We are so glad that you checked us out and we exceeded your expectations! Our entire TEAM strives to provide the best customer service to all of our guests! We hope to see you again soon!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy by the free use of the washers and dryers. The room was beautiful, comfortable, and beyond my expectations. The location of the hotel was great as it not located in a very busy area of the city, however, it provided great access to Ft. Bragg where I worked temporarily. I very highly recommend this hotel as an excellent home away from home.

Room Tip: The first floor provides easy access to the exercise room and the laundry.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Reginald H,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg! We do our best to provide you with the tools to make our hotel your home away from home! Our entire TEAM was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We're looking forward to seeing again if you're in the Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was our first time staying at a Candlewood Suites and everything was great! We normally stay at the Hilton. The staff (Candace and Brandon) at the Candlewood Suites on Legend Road in Fayetteville, NC were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well decorated. The free self serve laundry was terrific, especially since we had a couple of small children with us. The full sized Fridge was great. The room also had a microwave, dishwasher, 2 burner cooktop, and dishes. We were supplied with dish detergent and dishwasher detergent. The front desk provided us with clean towels whenever we ask and they loaned us a children's video for the kids. Housekeeping gave us extra trash bags so our room didn't get cluttered and showed us where to put them so that our hallway wasn't cluttered either. The common areas were clean, the gym was nice, the pantry/store was well stocked and had a very large variety of food and personal items. The business center was small but very nice. The outside smoking areas were clean and comfortable.

I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel. They went above and beyond for us. We arrived early and the staff stored our birthday cake and gallon of milk for us until our room was ready. They gave us plastic cups for our party and even gave us a complementary balloon. We had 9 adults and 2 children in our party and we had 5 rooms. The staff did not know we were all together because we all booked separately and arrived separately. Each adult in our group said to me that they would definitely stay at the Candlewood on Legend Road the next time they come to Fayetteville.

We all felt like we got our money's worth and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms do not smell of smoke when you enter them.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear elesa k,

Thank you for such a kind and thorough review of the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg! I'm glad to hear that you found our extended stay type hotel so accommodating for you and your family. We continually strive to provide top-notch service and we greatly enjoy celebrating happy events with our guests! It was our pleasure to help with the cake and the party! We look forward to seeing you again when you're visiting the Fayetteville area!

Safe travels,