“A great stay in Fayetteville”

Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“A great stay in Fayetteville”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here for a week while attending the USOPEN golf tournament and were pleasantly surprised with the accommodations and, even more, with the staff. Our room faced the driving range and was clean and spacious. We enjoyed the convenience of the kitchenette for breakfast and late night snacks. They even provided free brand name packets for fresh brewed coffee. There is also a gym and complementary laundry.

But what makes Candlewood stand out is the staff. From the reservation assistance by Candice to the DVD player training by Bobby we were well taken care of. Neshia and Angela always had a smile to greet us, help with directions and answer any questions we had about the area.

The names of the great staff are too numerous to mention but their attention to detail made us feel at home (even keeping my pink flower pouch while we were out). We haven't seen that many happy faces since we were in Disney.

Their kind, thoughtful send-off will be remembered. (BTW--how did you know blueberry is my favorite muffin)

If in the area again, we would definitely stay here and recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear starmc,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg! Our entire TEAM is happy to hear about your experiences with us. We strive to provide you with the best customer service and accommodations to make you feel at home. We appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. We hope to see you again!

Adam Collier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Georgia
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family of 4 stayed in a studio suite with 2 queen beds. Check in was easy, the hotel was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was OK. While the staff is minimal, Candlewood Suites have lots of extras you can use during your stay. While the room was very spacious it was not used to good effect. We had two beds and a reclining chair along one wall, but the other half of the room was completely bare of furniture. While there was a small eating area, you only had two chairs and the table size was too small for 4.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Zautman,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Candlewood Suites during your recent visit to the Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg area. Our team was happy to hear about your stay. Candlewood Suites gives you the ability to come in and make yourself at home. We appreciate the review and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here for almost a month for business. After a long day of work it was a relief to come in the doors and be greeted everyday with smiles and a little conversation. No matter what time of day or night. One small problem I had was not receiving the right amount of points towards my IHG account. Who don't like to be valued. Rooms where well kept, I definitely recommend others to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank C.J. S
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear C.J. S,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg! Our TEAM appreciates your shared experience and recommendation. We do our best to provide a GREAT stay to all of our guests. We deeply value your business and your choice to stay with us. I welcome an opportunity to further discuss your IHG Rewards point balance and encourage you to contact the hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I would have originally given this review a very good after my first nights stay, but after the professionalism of this staff I gave it very good. Upon arrival I was told that I could not get the government rate because I am not employed by the government for the state of North Carolina. That was not told to me when booking the room and I have never had issues in the past booking rooms in other states. The gentleman at the front desk was so very kind as to let it go for this time, but made me aware that in the future I would have to be employed by the government of North Carolina. That night I got ready for bed and as I do all hotel rooms, I began my nightly inspection (hey there is a bed bug epidemic going on). I cam across a couple of animal hairs, most likely that of a dog. I immediately alerted the front desk, and asked if someone could just come change the bedding. The lady at the front desk was super sweet and said no ma'am I prefer to change your room. The next day I was given a personal apology from the hotel manager as well as a spending certificate for the hotel gift store. The hotel was clean, and to be pet friendly it was oder free! The staff was friendly and professional. The hotel rooms were spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Dear Akeesha S,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg!! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We try to provide you with the best room to relax and make yourself comfortable. We appreciate the opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again!
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am a construction worker and stay in alot of motels an I must say this has been one my best experiences. They staff wonderful and defiantly friendliest I'd ever met!!! Shonda cutest and really helped us with our 3rd shift work and getting towels and cloths! Lashanna and Shelly done fabulous job on my room and wonderful personality

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Gforce55,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg! Our entire TEAM works to give each guest a great experience! We were excited to hear how happy you are with our staff and accommodations and appreciate your choice to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I recently stayed a couple of days at this Candlewood Suites near Ft. Bragg. It was my first time in the Carolinas, but Front Desk Manager Angela made me feel right at home. She was friendly, attentive and had a number of phenomenal suggestions for places to visit or restaurants nearby to enjoy. In addition, the property was safe, well lit and obviously lovingly maintained. But what really bowled me over were the little things. The property has an on-site shop for business essentials (like most places). But unlike most locations, the staff at this property thought of everything. There was even a cabinet of appliances guests could check out in case they needed to use a blender or slow cooker. I think the fact that the staff were so on top of their game was one of the things that set the Candlewood Suites apart from other properties I've visited. Well done guys!

Room Tip: In most places, the rooms nearest the elevators are the worst. In this location, the elevators bare...
Green Features: Very nice to see a lot of the green touches in place throughout the property
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Joel W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg during your recent trip to the Carolinas! Our entire TEAM strives to meet and exceed your expectations. Angela is a great asset and we appreciate you recognizing her in such a grand way! We are all lucky to be able to provide a great hotel guests love! We hope to see you again!

Bunnlevel, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Spent the night here while traveling to see friends. Outstanding customer service from every associate we encountered during our stay. Another plus was the free laundry available here. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear miles39,

We appreciate your time and kind words in reviewing the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg. As a TEAM, we passionately provide our guests with the best customer service and amenities. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! It was our pleasure to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again!