“Great Stay - Very Understanding Manager”

Comfort Inn Fayetteville
Ranked #22 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 31 March 2014

When I made my reservation online, I did not realize the date was incorrect until the date had passed. When I realized my mistake four days later, I called and spoke to the manager and explained why I was not at the hotel on the date of the reservation. Jay Patel, the manager, honored my reservation for the day I needed at no extra charge. I was really appreciative since it was my fault.
The hotel staff at the desk was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Location is right of I-95 and Cracker Barrel us right next door.
Highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again next year when heading home from FL.
Thank you again Mr. Patel for helping me out.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stopped over on way to Florida. Room was clean and beds I think we're new, they were very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and and friendly. Lots of restaurants around and tasty breakfast was included. For all services included and the quality of the room the price was excellent. Anyone traveling on I-95 needing a great place to stay I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very clean facility. The staff is especially accomodating. The room I had was spacious enough for me. I needed a place for one night as I was traveling North. It was a spur of the moment choice that turned out great. Nice facility at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MICHAEL D
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I discovered a hidden treasure in Fayetteville, NC just off I-95. Tucked behind The Cracker Barrel is a wonderful Comfort Inn. It is very very clean, friendly staff and the best free continental breakfast. Definitely deserves the 3 stars it gets from AAA.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. There is no restaurant but it is right next to the Cracker Barrel and the fr...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 2 March 2014

this is a nice hotel that has undergone some renovations. Rooms were clean but a little small. We got a room with two queen beds. Good room but because of the beds, the chair beside the bed was pretty much unusable. Only other issue is that the chair used with the desk didn't fit under the desk, making it always in the way. Staff was very helpful and the breakfast was fine. Overall good stay and a place we'd visit again...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wilbur S
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn beside I-95 In Fayetteville. I was quite inpressed by this hotel. It is apparent as soon as you enter that it has undergone revent renovations. The lobby is bright and welcoming and the little details such as granite surfaces give it an upscale feel. All members of the staff including the manager were friendly and helpful. The visible updates continued into the room, which was clean and inviting. The toiletries were provided in wall dispensers instead of small bottles and packets. It is good to know that the proprietors are environmentally concious considering the amount of waste that a hotel could generate each day. I was informed that traditionally packaged products are available upon request. The room was equipped with a microvave, a refrigerator and also a large flat screen television, although I didnt really use it because I fell asleep almost immediately. The bed was extremely comfortable with multiple pillows in 2 levels of firmness to choose from.
The breakfast was also very good. Waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage patties were offered in addition to the usual continental items. Everything was nicely presented and the breakfast attendant was polite and attentive.
I could not find anything about my stay here that did not exceed my expectations. If you are planning to stay in Fayetteville, I strongly reccomend giving this Comfort Inn a try. You will be pleased that you did.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank asa1977
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Some type of motorcycle event was going on during the time of our stay so..it was a little noisy, which isn't the hotels fault. The hotel staff was very friendly upon arrival and our room was very nice and clean as well. The beds are very comfortable. There was a large tear on the chair in our room (329) but we didn't care. I would stay here again as long as there wasn't a event going on at the time of stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple