We stopped over in Fayetteville on our way back from Florida and stayed for just one night while resting for the remaining trip up to Washington.
I chose this hotel because it was not directly on the I-95 but only a short way off. The pictures online seemed good and I booked it that way.
Turns out that it was 100% regular US hotel, nothing more nothing less, perfect for what we needed.
Rooms where more than a couple of years old and the whole setting felt very “early 80’s”, but that’s impossible to tell and the wear & tear didn’t feel 30 years old.
The immediate area isn’t much of anything but there are some restaurants just a stone throw away, we opted for a steak house a short drive away thou.
The staff was friendly enough, even thou I didn’t need their help much so my reference material is thin.
The room was big enough, quite old and not spotless clean, but not what one would call dirty either. But beds where quite Ok and we slept well through a quiet night.
In the morning we noticed how thin the walls were, toilet habits of other hotel guests is more than I need but it really wasn’t a big deal.
Breakfast was a standard US hotel breakfast and quite good, but the room for it was too small and too few table so it got cramped fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn