“In & Out”

Comfort Inn Fayetteville
Ranked #24 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stopped over in Fayetteville on our way back from Florida and stayed for just one night while resting for the remaining trip up to Washington.
I chose this hotel because it was not directly on the I-95 but only a short way off. The pictures online seemed good and I booked it that way.
Turns out that it was 100% regular US hotel, nothing more nothing less, perfect for what we needed.
Rooms where more than a couple of years old and the whole setting felt very “early 80’s”, but that’s impossible to tell and the wear & tear didn’t feel 30 years old.
The immediate area isn’t much of anything but there are some restaurants just a stone throw away, we opted for a steak house a short drive away thou.
The staff was friendly enough, even thou I didn’t need their help much so my reference material is thin.

The room was big enough, quite old and not spotless clean, but not what one would call dirty either. But beds where quite Ok and we slept well through a quiet night.
In the morning we noticed how thin the walls were, toilet habits of other hotel guests is more than I need but it really wasn’t a big deal.

Breakfast was a standard US hotel breakfast and quite good, but the room for it was too small and too few table so it got cramped fast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator & ice machine
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bjorn_J73

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Comfort Inn may not be as classy and modern as the Holiday Inn or the Hilton Garden Inn, but it is very clean and the staff is pleasant and efficient. The room does have a marvelous 32 inch LG television set and the breakfast is self service and includes scrambled eggs, cereals and waffles. Just west of I95 behind the Cracker Barrel. Probably the best choice of restaurant is Ruby Tuesday and it gets crowded so you may have to wait for a table.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JoelNili
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stopped here during a northbound trip from Florida to Eastern Canada. The hotel is very convient to the I-95 exit but away from traffic noise and has numerous eateries nearby including a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday and the "Marquis Bistro" housed in the Doubletree hotel across the street.

We were welcomed and promptly assigned our room by Barbara. She supplied us with details of the hotel and comments about the nearby restaurants.

We were very pleased with the appearance of the hotel and especially our room. The hotel has recently completed extensive renovations and has a very fresh apprearance. Facilities include a fitness room and pool but we did not view them. The room was equipped with a flat panel TV, microwave, iron and board and unfortunately an "electronic" fridge that barely cooled things much less put a good chill on a beer. Following Barbara's recommendation that the Marquis Bistro was a little upscale we went there for dinnner and had a wonderful experience. See specific review on TA.

We enjoyed a quiet night and a good nights sleep. Breakfast was the usual Comfort style and checkout was effortless. Good experience and recommeded

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

First let me say that I did not give it 5 stars because it is not a resort or comparable to 5 star resort. I took off another star because of the layer of dust on top of the TV. (you could roll it off from one corner to the other it was so thick) and the fact that there was absolutely no bathroom amenities. Soap, shampoo and lotions are dispensed from a wall mounted unit like they use on cruise ships. That being said we are left with 3 solid stars for this Comfort Inn.

The beds were super comfortable, the room modern, clean, and comfortable and a nice size. Staff very friendly and helpful and breakfast filling with a nice choice of breakfast items.

You need look no further in this exit on I95

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been staying here once a week for 6 months... and plan on staying nowhere else! The staff are friendly the rooms are clean and well kept... and near plenty of places to get a bite to eat. The prices aren't bad and well what else is there to say? love it!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

When I made my reservation online, I did not realize the date was incorrect until the date had passed. When I realized my mistake four days later, I called and spoke to the manager and explained why I was not at the hotel on the date of the reservation. Jay Patel, the manager, honored my reservation for the day I needed at no extra charge. I was really appreciative since it was my fault.
The hotel staff at the desk was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Location is right of I-95 and Cracker Barrel us right next door.
Highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again next year when heading home from FL.
Thank you again Mr. Patel for helping me out.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stopped over on way to Florida. Room was clean and beds I think we're new, they were very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and and friendly. Lots of restaurants around and tasty breakfast was included. For all services included and the quality of the room the price was excellent. Anyone traveling on I-95 needing a great place to stay I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family