“Excellent Meeting Space”

Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Raleigh
“Excellent Meeting Space”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Used facility for meeting space. Hotel staff handled meeting perfectly. Space set up as planned. Food and beverage service was seamless. Hotel staff was very helpful with our IT setup. Hotel room for our out of town attendees was also excellent. Hotel room very spacious and full of modern amenities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

nsmehta1, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our meeting facilities and accommodations, and also taking the time to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

Our goal is to be a premiere meeting location in the Fayetteville region and to provide the best possible service for our clients and guests. I am very pleased to hear that our staff performed excellently during your event, and that our food and beverage service exceeded your expectations! I am gratified to know that your out of town guests enjoyed the amenities of our rooms. We aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit, and to create the ideal meeting experience for clients who make use of our facilities. Your feedback will be shared amongst the team and our management.

We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with meeting accommodations and to host your guests at our hotel in the future!

Best Wishes,

Donald M Warren
Internet Marketing Manager
Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
dwarren@5pointsnc.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
New Hope, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Driving home from Florida, we needed a place to sleep. Picked this hotel for the "made to order breakfast". Kevin at front desk was not overly friendly. My two daughters went up to the room first and walked into a room that was clearly already occupied...THANK GOODNESS the people were in the bathroom and not exposed or worse! The hotel is very hard to find and not worth the price for the area it is in! Breakfast was not even that good. Also, lights in room did not work and I could not charge my cell phone next to my bed. Just not a place I would recommend...Listen to Tripadvisor and stay at Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Edith D
dmwarren10, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to share comments about your stay with our team.

We deeply regret that your stay did not meet your expectations. At Embassy Suites Hotels, we are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction. Meeting and exceeding expectations has long been a cornerstone of the Embassy Suites experience, and I can only offer my sincere apologies that your stay with us did not meet that standard. Please know that I will share your feedback among our team and management, and that issues you have cited will be addressed as part of our ongoing effort to always improve in every way.

I can only profusely apologize that you were given keys to an occupied room upon your arrival! I am sure that was an embarrassing and frustrating situation. As you can imagine, managing room assignments for a hotel our size requires a lot of communication between the front desk,housekeeping, guest services, maintenance, and other departments. This unfortunately means that from time to time there is the possibility for a mis-communication to occur. This is not an excuse for the situation, as our goal is to never have such an event happen. This occurrence will be passed along to the appropriate departments so that they can be more diligent in avoiding mismatches like the one you experienced.

I am hopeful that there will be better signage indicating the location of the hotel soon. We are located close to Fayetteville's largest and busiest shopping and dining areas. As the first business located within a new development site, our location is probably still unfamiliar and not marked well. This should improve as development in this area continues.

I also hope that our front desk team explained the green feature with the lights in the room, where the room key has to be inserted inside the room for the overhead lights to illuminate. This is a newer hotel feature that shuts off all overhead lights when a room is unoccupied. If the key is not inserted properly, it can cause the lights not to illuminate. If you should encounter difficulty in the future, please notify a Hilton team member. It is possible that the room key may need to be re-coded to allow proper functioning. I apologize that you experienced difficulties.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Safe Travels,

Donald M Warren
Internet Marketing Manager
Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
dwarren@5pointsnc.com
NY
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had stayed at Embassy Suites many, many years ago. This one was very new, the rooms were very large and just lovely. The reception area was fine with a great check in. The topper was the exceptional breakfast, made to order, lots and lots of great choices and equal to any restaurant breakfast. We highly recommend it but do suggest you get good directions. It is not right off I95 but closer than the round about route we somehow took!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Kiran A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you very much for the kind review. We truly do appreciate it!! I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff and commend them for their efforts. We truly want to be your first choice when choosing a hotel in Fayetteville, NC.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been staying in Fayetteville several times a year for the past 4 years and stay in hotels around 90 nights a year. The Embassy Suites is only a year old and is fabulous. I have stayed numerous times now and everytime the cleanliness, service, food and value have been excellent. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for the kind review. We truly do appreciate it!! I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff and commend them for their efforts. All of our associates are truly committed to providing an exceptional experience for all of our guests and they are empowered to do whatever it takes to make a guest happy. We hope to be the hotel of choice for your next visit with us!
LaGrange, Georgia
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived promptly at 3pm, and the room was ready. Very nice lobby and the young lady at the desk was pleasant and professional. We stayed on the 6th floor regular suite, which when I booked stated 24 hr complimentary snacks, but because it wasn't the " higher up suites" they wanted to charge me a dollar. It's not a money issue but inaccurate advertising and customers expect what they pay for and what is stated you are buying for the night is in fact factual ( we used orbit ). We walked into our room, and it was very nice and simple, clean and modern. The bathroom is big and I loved the shower glass walk in? We had room 637,
it's at the end of the hall so nice and quite. Or so we thought. There must have been a mechanical issue with the toilet and it kept cycling if you will through the night, very loud making a good night sleep exceptionally comber some. I had to turn the tv on and close the bathroom door. If it wasn't for the late hour I should have gotten the manager at that point. So he could hear it for himself. It may have been from another room, but it was very loud and sounded like it was in the pipes cycling or adjusting.
However, I did not and when I mentioned the problem at checkout he looked at me as if I was ignorant and being ridiculous. I assure you I am neither. My husband said its the toilet. So if you get this room I hope it's fixed, which was my main reason for the mention. The older gentleman manager offered me water? Really, now that's consumer service. Water that should have been complimentary anyway. That's like leaving a penny for a tip. At that point my opinion went way down. Now the breakfast in the morning is great they have attentive staff and a great chef. The bartender gentleman was also a valuable asset. Now the final straw, the poll was so filthy and dirty, I found chewed gum at the bottom! That is just tacky. Again I was reassured that the pool was clean at 0600, we were there at 10 am. No one was there and the areas was dry, indicating no usage thus far. So stay out of that pool. Plus the chloride was too high. Maybe they need to know pools need scrubbed not just a chemical bath. So in summary we Very disappointed at the so called management. Maybe they need to learn from the people who really make the place somewhere costumers feel at home

Stayed July 2014
Raeford, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Ask for Michael Platos when coming to this location for ANYTHING! He is the best person to work with because he has a superb work ethic and knows how to get what you want. He helped with the planning of my parents wedding on May 31, 2014 and it was an excellent experience. He will bend over backwards, give you his shoes if you forgot yours or even give you the keys to his car, that's just the kind of person he is. High energy, positive in every way, great personality.. the list goes on and on. Expert at what he does, bringing the NYC style to the Fort Bragg/Fayetteville area. I would recommend his services in a heartbeat. This genuinely is coming from my heart and even through my 9 months of working side by side planning the wedding, I can call him a friend. To quickly touch on other great aspects of the hotel, the rooms are great. If you are planning an event, he will hook you up in the best possible way. We will be back again!

Room Tip: They willl give you a tour of the type of room you want to book so you have a visual experience of w...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Shakeyta W
Kiran A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you very much for the kind review. Michael Platos is our Sweet heart manager..We truly do appreciate it!! I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff and commend them for their efforts. We truly want to be your first choice when choosing a hotel in Fayetteville, NC.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is great! The rooms are clean and the staff was great! The location is great! Surrounded by tons of restaurants and shopping. They offer each guest 2 comp drinks each night. Very modern feel to this gem of the South!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo