“Food was good. Very busy.”

Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill
Ranked #31 of 563 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wait staff was great. There is a wide variety of dishes you can make. I like my dish spicy with lots of veggies. My son is a meat eater. His was lots of meat and seafood. You can go up as many times as you want to get more food. It is a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The food is great. Very nice employees especially the gentleman doing the grill. The have alcohol and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first time and I loved it! If you like stir fry this place is great. I wish I had one in my home town. They have a wide variety of sauces and spices.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I are visiting the Fayetteville area, and we were taken to this restaurant... It was really good. Having the option to choose exactly what I wanted and the many choices of sauces and seasoned powders was fun to use.The only "bad" thing I could say about this place is that the bowls are too small, but this restaurant is definitely a great choice to experience if you are ever in Fayetteville, NC!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meals. We enjoy mongolian but hadn’t been here before. Great food and service. A little slow cooking but worth the wait.