Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg
US$161
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewspocket doorcontinental breakfastbagelscomfortable bedafter midnightpet friendly hotelwill stay there againgreat place to stayenjoyed our stayoff the highwayclean roomsnon smoking roomvery nice hotelthe breakfast areafirst floorcleanlinessmicrowave
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed here for a weekend away for our anniversary and had a wonderful experience. Front desk staff was super nice and made you feel at home. Rooms were very nice and obvious that owners are trying to really update motel. Best tv we ever laid eyes on!!! Comfortable beds and overall very pleasant stay. Close to coliseum, hospital and shopping. If ever in area again would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crabtrees
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I stayed here back in 2010 visiting my son at FT Bragg. With another trip planned to Fayetteville in August, I knew where I wanted to stay. I was not disappointed. The remodeling that has occurred here is awesome. All of the room have been updated. One of the things I like most of all is the fridge and microwave in all the rooms. The rooms are spacious and laid out well. The owner, SK and his wife, Mrs SK, take a personal interest in all of they're guests. The people they have hired for their staff are courteous and friendly. Although I didn't spend a lot of time in the room, the people at the front desk always greeted me when I returned as though they have known me for years. The location of the hotel is great, too. Just minutes from the best restaurants and shopping. The price is also one of the best around, as well. Stay here on your next trip to Fayettevlle, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard19792013
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My mother and myself are dealing with a family emergency and are back and forth to Cape Fear Valley MC with my father and this hotel has been caring for my mother as she goes back and forth, making sure she is comfortable and all her needs are taken care of. When she calls to book another room rather last minute based on scheduling of surgical procedures for my Dad, they pull up her record and sort out the rest and don't make her repeat her info. They have been very caring and it shows that sometimes you have to use the little mom/pop hotels for the best service vs. the big chains.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I booked directly thru the hotel and was smooth and received a better rate than if I booked via another site such as travelocity, expedia. . . etc. . . I was coming to Fayetteville for a wedding the weekend of July 25-28, 2013. I selected this hotel after reading too many horror stories about the Holiday Inn Bordeaux that is located just up the street from the Fayettevill Inn, where the reception was held. Check in was smooth and I found the rooms to be comfortable and very clean. Believe me if I would have felt less than comfortable about its cleanliness, I would have left. I did not partake of the continental breakfast, or other amenities like the pool or gym so I cannot review them. The hotel was quiet and the wi-fi worked without any issues during my stay. If I come back to Fayetteville in the future, I would certainly stay here again! The owner and staff were very pleasant. If you are looking for a clean and comfortable place to rest then, this is it! You won't be sorry!

The only suggestion I would have is for a notepad/pen to be available in the room. I forgot to bring my note pad, and when searching my ipad for the local Walmart, Cracker Barrel, Old Navy and other establishments, I was scrambling to write the addresses to plug into my gps.

Thanks for the pleasant stay, and I apologize for the late review!

"The Wedding Lady"

Room Tip: for the best rate book your trip directly through the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed one night. Room was spacious, clean, & comfy. Had a sitting area with sofa & desk. Nice flat screen smart tv. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Price $20 cheaper than others in the area. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013