“"Great Hospitality"”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg
Ranked #28 of 54 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Recently stayed for a Family Reunion in Fayetteville NC. Had a great time. The rooms where nice and clean, large TV with free wifi and HBO Channels and the Hospitality was great. I will see them again when I go back to NC. Lawyer

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evelyn G

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Bad experience at the Owen Drive fayetteville Inn the cleaning staff stole my wife gold chain other rings and 5 victoria secrets products I personally talk to the indian daily manager about the missing items he did not apologise and his response was to call the police and also to look in the bottom of the sign in sheet that was stated that the hotel was no responsable of any personal items but the cleaning staff took there time to search the luggage to find the jewelry and steal this items also they did not clean the room days it was a problem leaving the room and coming back to a dirty room I will not recomend this Hotel to any one management sucks did not care or try to resolve this issue. PLEASE STAY SOME WHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roberto C
Reviewed 14 June 2014

One of the few places we could get reservation for spending time at the US Open golf tournament at Pinehurst. We had a reservation for two nights beginning 6/12. It is better than what it looks like from the outside.

The rooms were clean and updated with new furniture and sturdy beds. The breakfast provided was mediocre, requiring minimal preparation on the part of the hotel(i.e. waffles, bagels, honey buns, etc). Coffee is mediocre to best although fresh.

Convenient location, right on the main drag entering Fayetteville. All employees were friendly and courteous.

It wasn't my first choice but turned out to be better than I expected when we first arrived.

Room Tip: Pick room on backside of hotel to avoid road traffic
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

In town to attend my daughter's graduation. Place is very clean, beds and pillows very comfortable and shower has great water pressure. Owners very nice and personable. My friend and I enjoyed our visit and I'd definitely come back. Also, rates are reasonable and the hotel is located within just a few miles of everything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kat S
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We needed a place with at least a queen sized bed, both oliday nns only had doubles. This place was newly remolded, king beds. The owner was friendly and got us checked right in. We had to have a pizza delivered, it was nine on a Monday night and it seemed all the stored were closed and the sidewalks rolled up, and the owner helped us out.
But the place was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was in the area for training and decided to go with this hotel due to the other reviews. I didn't want to spend 100+ per night on something because it is a brand name. I also wanted comfort and amenities for an affordable price. I spent about 2-3 hours looking at different hotels and finally decided for the rate this was the best place to go with. The staff was awesome as soon as I arrived until the morning I left. I enjoyed talking with them and had information on the area's restaurants, directions if needed etc. The location was easy to get too off of the highway depending on where you are coming from. I was coming from I-95. The Hotel is right behind a Tire shop, so if you need new tires its right there! I didn't hear any noise from it. There is a fitness center, pool and security cameras on site. There are four floors and I was on the fourth floor and it was comfortable! The only down side is the shower is a bit small and the walls seem pretty thin due to hearing noise from other occupants. You also have flat screen tv's, mini fridge and plenty of storage, standard phone, and free wifi.

Room Tip: I have only stayed on the top floor but would recommend it due to not having anyone above you, just...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I hunted around for weeks trying to find a place that was nice, clean, in between the Fort and the airport and not in some dark shady area. I finally found this place sort of on a fluke and it was really great! I stayed over the week of Thanksgiving to visit my boyfriend and originally planned to stay only part of the week in case we made plans. However, we were able to extend our stay the rest of the week and I'm really glad we did. The staff were really lovely and friendly people to talk to and helpful for finding places to eat and things to do. The room was awesome with the tv, coffee, desk, wifi, housekeeping was great and for the price you can't beat it. The building was quiet too, not a bunch of obnoxious noises from anyone at odd hours. We came back late a couple of nights and it wasn't a problem. They have a printer there too so I was able to print off my ticket since the airport didn't do mobile tickets. If you're looking for a nice place without spending an arm and a leg stay here. It's about as close to a bed n breakfast atmosphere with the staff as you're going to get here in the states.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple