“Not Kept Up Well At All”
Review of Lazer FX-Lazertag

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lazer FX-Lazertag
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The first thing I need to comment on about this establishment is the absolutely filthy, disgusting bathroom. This bathroom was dirtier and nastier than any gas station I've ever been to. The toilet hadn't been cleaned in a very long time. The sink was filthy, and the floor was gross, too. I felt like I needed a shower when I came out. Unacceptable. The video game machines were not kept up well. My son tried to put tokens into one of the air hockey machines, and the coin assembly fell off into his hand. I put a token into the skee ball machine, and it got stuck. Sadly, the entire establishment is in need of a good cleaning and overhaul of the games.

My family played several rounds of laser tag. They said it was just "okay". It was dark inside naturally, but it was very basic, with a plywood set-up. The guns were satisfactory, nothing special. One round is $8.50, and 3 rounds will cost you $21.

I don't think we will return unless they do a major overhaul of the place.

3  Thank Ercokat