“Hidden Treasure!”

Luigi's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 533 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Recently visited for the 1st time during lunch with a group of colleagues. Loved the atmosphere, food was excellent, service was overall quick and efficient, and portion sizes were huge. Although, it's slightly higher than what I would normally pay for lunch, the prices are in keeping with the upscale style of the restaurant. Also, they have free live music on Friday nights in their lounge. This is definitely a nice treasure in town!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I ordered the Pomodoro Chicken Risotto and the appetizer portion of the Sesame Tuna. The risotto was very tasty. I wasn't sure what it would taste like with large chunks of chicken in there but the food was very good. The Sesame Tuna was prepared perfectly (rare with a seared edge). The sauce on the plate and the wasabi on the edges made the presentation very nice. Dessert was a canoli and it was obviously homemade and very tasty. Seemed like it was a local chain (not a national chain) and was very good. The only drawback was that the service was a little slow. The server didn't come to the table for a while. Also, she kept seeing our empty water cups when she walked by and saying "Oh, let me fill those for you" but she only ever came back once. Just a minor detail and did not take away from the food. I would come back here the next time I'm in Fayetteville.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Luigi's has never let us down. The service is always excellent as is the food. They have a varied menu with something for every palate. We are as likely to have steak or seafood as Italian as all types of food are are excellent. If they have a special that you would rather have prepared differently they are always willing to work with you. The restaurant is quiet and well separated from the bar. They have an excellent wine list. We have never been disappointed at Luigi's!! It is our go to place in Fayetteville. Thanks to Nicole our excellent server last night.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We visited here with family who live in Fayetteville and loved the place! Our server was wonderful and took great care of us (wish I had written her name somewhere so could mention her in this review). The bread and dipping sauce were so good, a little different type dipping sauce, but so tasty!! My husband and I ordered salads and they were very fresh and delicious! We enjoyed a bottle of wine with our meal as well! This will definitely be a place to visit again when we are in the Fayetteville area!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I visited this restaurant last night. I was not impressed.The service was good, our waitress was really good at checking on us and keeping the glasses refilled. The food was ok. I wasn't a fan of the dipping sauce for the bread, I like balsamic vinegar but not to dip the bread in. I ordered baked penne with marinara because I do not eat meat. The sauce, to me, seemed as though it were tomato paste, it was very thick and the cheese on top, to me seemed as if it were out of a bag. I was surprised when the waitress ask if I wanted fresh cheese and I anticipated they would grate it but it was scooped out of a container & was already pre-grated. The house salad was ok, but I ask for a vinaigrette dressing which for my liking was too much and so were the herbs that were put in the salad. Prices were reasonable but I doubt I would go back.

luigisnc_owner, Guest Relations Manager at Luigi's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that the Luigi's staff met your expectations. All of the sauces at Luigi's are homemade. In fact, the recipes have been in the family for generations. We hope that you will give Luigi's another try. If you like steak~ we have quite a few to select from. Also, if you enjoy rack of lamb, you must try ours. Get it Greek style. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your visit was. Luigi's hopes you enjoy the rest of your summer!