“Best place to stay!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Best place to stay!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The hotel is very nice looking and the staff are amazing. Very courteous, very professional. Anything I needed, was taken care of within minutes. A salutation when I departed for work and a genuine greeting upon the return to my room.

Ms. Dipti, Mr. Jacob and the very lovely Ms. Karina are phenomenal people. I could go on with the names, but I'm sure the reader gets the point. The maid-service is excellent as well; which makes tipping them "second-nature".

Thank you HGI!

- Rich R.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Richard,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team and especially; Dipti, Karina and Jacob here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review. You are right, we do have a great team and we continue to strive and produce the best experience for all our guests.

We look forward to having you back for many years to come and thank you for acknowledging us.

910-860-3600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great staff, great food, clean rooms, couldn't ask for more. Definitely recommend the hotel and the staff to everyone. Thank you for a great stay and would love to come back when I am in the area. I look forward to the new renovations that I hear are coming soon

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My experience with the Hilton Garden Inn was outstanding. My reservation was taken by Claudia and she was extremely helpful and professional. Upon arrival, I was checked in by the manager Dipti. She was very nice and welcoming. Throughout my three week stay I was able to see all the employees at work. Karina and Nadia were also very nice and helpful. The kitchen staff and Housekeeping staff are very good. Breakfast is outstanding! There is a lot of work that goes into making each customer's stay a great experience and it is evident that all of the staff care about the customer and the quality of service they provide is without equal. The Hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, business center, laundry room, and bar! Everything you need within the Hotel. (You never have to leave) This makes your stay extremely convenient. I was awarded 'Guest of the day' twice during my stay, which gives you a free breakfast voucher and a nice goody bag. Thanks Nadia!
Dipti was very helpful with laudry, as one of the dryers was out of service, she insisted that she put my load of laundry into the hotel service dryers so I wouldn't have to wait or be annoyed. The bartenders are awesome!! They are fun to talk to and a joy to see. Whenever I came back from work, I always felt welcomed! Everyone knew who I was and treated me like family. These people are awesome! The hotel is within walking distance to plenty of restraunts. Also, if you're in a hurry, you can take the delicious breakfast from the hotel with you! (they have to go boxes) Everything is made fresh! Fresh fruit is cut and laid out every morning, pastries, coffee, hot chocolate, cereal, milk, juices, yogurt, etc. The girls that work the breakfast are absolutely wonderful! I want to make sure I recognize everyone on staff for contributing to my stay! I had a great experience and would reccomend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone! I will definetly stay here anytime I come back to Fayetteville! Thanks Hilton Garden Inn staff!

Room Tip: I stayed in the King room....good choice!!! ;)
Dear Dale,

The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments as well and we hope you continue to enjoy your stay here with us. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Sumter, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great HOTEL, had a king, and the breakfast in was very tastey! The staff at the front desk and breakfast servers were on point! I'll gladly stay there on another trip to fayetteville. Two thumbs up! The rooms was very nice and very big and spacious. The check was quick and easy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Terry,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and positive review on tripadvisor as well as our company survey

Illesheim, Germany
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The staff were extremely Professional, Organized, Competent and Courteous! I recommend the rooms here to anyone and everyone. I felt like I was at home. Breakfast was great with having the availability to have eggs made the way that you wanted, also some other breakfast items that were mad to order. Cleaniness of the rooms was superb and the bathroom was spotless. The ONLY issue I had was that of the climate control. When the A/C was on it was freezing in the room and when it was off the room was very hot...I could not find the "happy medium" but the bed was so comfortable that i was able to stay warm adn cozy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Andrew,

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We chose this hotel based on reviews on triadvisor and we are so happy with our decision to do so. Everybody was so friendly from the front desk to the lady that ckeaned our room. We will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that is going to fayetteville or passing through

• Stayed September 2013
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 22 September 2013

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I typically don't write reviews of hotels but am making an exception for the Hilton Garden Inn in Fayetteville, NC. Everyone was just so nice and helpful that this is my way of thinking them. From the moment I checked in until the day I left, I was treated very well by the staff and the manager. I especially want to mention the front desk staff: Claudia, Liz Marie and Nadia, as well as the manager, Anand, who personally helped answer a question about Hilton Honors for me. My room was comfortable and the place was really quiet. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. In fact, this has helped me make the decision to stay in another Hilton Garden Inn for an upcoming trip. I just hope it can measure up to the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recognizing us by name. The enitre team is so thankful for your stay and compliments as well. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share your feedback with everyone. It is surveys and reviews like these that motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.