“Lovely place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was spacious and well-equipped. The breakfast was delicious and we especially enjoyed the made-to-order bar. We would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize our popular breakfast but more importantly for recognizing our staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Anand Dutta
Hilton Garden Inn - Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, NC.
anand.dutta@hilton.com
910-860-3600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Bowie, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were in town for my nephew's wedding. Out of 20 family members, we had NO complaints. The most pleasing was the chef, who came out and talked to the diners personally. He was so entertaining and made you feel as if you were dining in Grandma's kitchen. The food was EXCELLENT as was the hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It’s great to read about how much you and your family enjoyed breakfast! Our kitchen staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was my first time to Fayetteville, and I usually price shop before I choose a place. Upon entering the establishment, I was impressed with the lobby and the Represenatives at the front desk. I presented my aaa membership card and booked a room after hearing the price.
The front desk consisted of Marki, Cindy & Tonya. Each were friendly, helpful, and made me laugh. Later an inquiry was made to make sure I was comfortable in the room. I was! Later that evening I turned on the television and realized there was a bit of digital interference. Maintenance came straight over and properly connected the input cable...problem solved. The next morning I had breakfast everything was great and the wait staff was helpful and also smiles. Kudos to the management for hiring the RIGHT folks, and properly training them. Iwill not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: end of the hall was the choice of the three choices I was given.great for the weary
Green Features: I liked the paperless reciept via email, and paper togo tea/coffee cups vs. styrofoam
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Cindy, Tonya, and Marki work very hard and take great pride in what they do here and are all valuable assets to our team. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed here as a half-way point in our trip to Beaufort, SC for a Marine Corp Reunion. This place was immaculate, well appointed, had a well-stocked bar, a great breakfast, and very friendly staff all around. When everything is great, there's not much more to say other than - stay here if you're traveling to or through Fayetteville. I will be next time I'm in town.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize our staff here at the hotel. I hope the reunion went well and would like to also thank you for a service to our great nation. As a military veteran myself I know how much sacrifice you and others have given. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The accommodation was modern, very clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The location to Fort Bragg was also very conveniant. I would definitely use this accommodation again if I was to be in the area. The laundry, pool, gym, business centre and bar were all great facilities.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Thank Nathan Edward M... J
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize our staff here at the hotel. It’s great to read about how much you enjoyed the amenities at our property. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Lake Zurich, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Nice room but a little pricey .. my only complaint is that they do not offer in room movie choices for rent and your only viewing options are regular tv and HBO, wifi is not the speediest and when I used the computer in the business room, internet wasn't working so I could not check in for my flight but it could of just been down that day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I would like to offer an apology on behalf of the hotel for the internet problem you experienced in our business center. I will ensure that the next time you visit that it will be working perfectly for you. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to having you guys back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Harpers Ferry, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We were very pleased at the cleanliness of the hotel and the room. The pool and hottub were great for the kids. We had to cut our trip short unexpectedly and the staff were very accomodating to refund our money. We will definitely choose this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize our staff here at the hotel. It’s great to read about how much your family enjoyed the amenities at our property. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.