“Family Friendly Environment” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Family Friendly Environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice, lobby clean and welcoming. Staff and management were very attentive to my needs during my duration.This was a very nice place to stay and I look forward to visiting again. Family friendly environment.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and can’t wait to have you back! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you guys back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

910-860-3600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nadia and her boss showed me excellent customer service. The General Manager is an great guy and treats his guest/clients very professionally. The lobby area is very beautiful an well kept, I would recommend everyone that I know to come here for a stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Nadia and our General Manager Anand work very hard and take great pride in what they do here. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I've become a huge fan of Hilton Garden Inns and this one was no exception. I called ahead and spoke to a manager (Jake) who was extremely helpful in determining where I should stay for my one night in Fayetteville.

It was the promise of a hot breakfast of pancakes with fresh strawberries along with outstanding service that tipped the scales. Everything lived up to my high expectations but most of all the chef (Jim), manager Jake and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Yes, I did substitute the pancakes for french toast and it was delicious! The rest of our drive was so much easier too thanks to a sound night's sleep on the adjustable mattress.

I should also mention that I left some food in our fridge when we checked out and the hotel called to let me know and to ask what I wished to do with it.

Superb.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed our breakfast here. Chef Jim does a great job along with the rest of our kitchen staff and they take great pride in what they do. It was truly my personal pleasure to help take care of you while you were here! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I checked into the Hilton Garden Inn on Sycamore Dairy Road tonight and it has been the perfect experience! The staff greeted me with a warm and friendly greeting when I arrived! They were professional and very helpful! My room was AWESOME! It was clean, spacious, and very modern! The jacuzzi was the perfect touch to a long trip! I look forward to my next trip to this area and I highly
Recommend staying here!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Notthatchic
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed the Jacuzzi! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife, kids, and I really enjoyed our stay. it is close to everything. Staff was courteous and helpful. Accommodations were very clean and fresh. Great bar on site, and the pool is really nice. We would definitely stay there again next time we're in Fayetteville.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

The best hotel stay. The room, food staff was great. The only thing that I didnt like was the dog walking on the bar. Pool heater was broken, but the kids enjoyed to cold waterbafter a hot day outside.

Room Tip: Any room but if you have kids get a suite
Green Features: Great staff, they greeted me by name. With each time of daybthe staff would greet me by name.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I would like to offer an apology on behalf of the hotel for the pool not working during your stay. I am happy to tell you now that it is up and running now and would love to have you back so you and your family can enjoy it! I will ensure that the next time you visit that it will be working perfectly for you. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel offers clean rooms, great staff, and great food. They will go above and beyond anything you need or want. I have gone to this hotel twice a month for 2 years on business but it has been a couple years since I went but I was remember! It is a clean, quiet hotel and they make you feel at home while you are there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Your loyalty to our property is greatly appreciated! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!