“Business traveler delight” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Business traveler delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Let me begin by saying I travel 3 to 4 days a week for business. I have also dated many Hilton Garden Inn locations, but I find this one tops my favorite list. This is my second stay at this location. I normally can't stay here due to budget constraints but I found a really good rate and was able to secure that rate for future visits as well. The breakfast is what put it over the top. The chef brought me a freshly baked pastry that set my world on fire. The room was comfortable with clean linens and a cozy feel. The manager and the front desk staff are exceptionally friendly and they remember me by name. I highly recommend this hotel.

1 Thank Pamelaym
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Anand Dutta
Hilton Garden Inn - Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, NC.
anand.dutta@hilton.com
910-860-3600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

For anyone wondering about staying here, do yourself a favor, click the 'Reservation Button' and stay here, you won't regret it!

I want to take this moment to personally thank The General Manager, Anand, for all that you do for Serina and I! Everyone thanks your great staff, and they are truly a remarkable group, but they only function as they do because of you. Yours is without question the best most professional staff around, which is a tribute to how you lead and motivate them.

To anyone reading this, look, this is a Hilton Garden Inn. The amenities are as you'd expect (even better), indoor pool, jacuzzi, business center, WIFI, Sports Lounge, Restaurant, Room Service, Workout Facility, the rooms are all fabulously cleaned, always fresh, you won't find a better breakfast around...this is without question our favorite place to stay, it has the comforts and warmth feeling of home, without actually being at home!

So thank you Anand and everyone at the Hilton for yet another amazing stay! And Anand thank you for your kindness and generosity the other day when I was not feeling so well, that kind of thing is always remembered, never forgotten, and most certainly definitely appreciated!

My Many Thanks!

- John (BigJohn) Horton
& Serina

1 Thank BigJohn005
Dear John,

Thank you once again!!!

Anand Dutta
Hilton Garden Inn - Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, NC.
anand.dutta@hilton.com
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice, lobby clean and welcoming. Staff and management were very attentive to my needs during my duration.This was a very nice place to stay and I look forward to visiting again. Family friendly environment.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and can’t wait to have you back! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you guys back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nadia and her boss showed me excellent customer service. The General Manager is an great guy and treats his guest/clients very professionally. The lobby area is very beautiful an well kept, I would recommend everyone that I know to come here for a stay.

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Nadia and our General Manager Anand work very hard and take great pride in what they do here. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I've become a huge fan of Hilton Garden Inns and this one was no exception. I called ahead and spoke to a manager (Jake) who was extremely helpful in determining where I should stay for my one night in Fayetteville.

It was the promise of a hot breakfast of pancakes with fresh strawberries along with outstanding service that tipped the scales. Everything lived up to my high expectations but most of all the chef (Jim), manager Jake and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Yes, I did substitute the pancakes for french toast and it was delicious! The rest of our drive was so much easier too thanks to a sound night's sleep on the adjustable mattress.

I should also mention that I left some food in our fridge when we checked out and the hotel called to let me know and to ask what I wished to do with it.

Superb.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed our breakfast here. Chef Jim does a great job along with the rest of our kitchen staff and they take great pride in what they do. It was truly my personal pleasure to help take care of you while you were here! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I checked into the Hilton Garden Inn on Sycamore Dairy Road tonight and it has been the perfect experience! The staff greeted me with a warm and friendly greeting when I arrived! They were professional and very helpful! My room was AWESOME! It was clean, spacious, and very modern! The jacuzzi was the perfect touch to a long trip! I look forward to my next trip to this area and I highly
Recommend staying here!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Notthatchic
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It is great to read about how much you enjoyed the Jacuzzi! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife, kids, and I really enjoyed our stay. it is close to everything. Staff was courteous and helpful. Accommodations were very clean and fresh. Great bar on site, and the pool is really nice. We would definitely stay there again next time we're in Fayetteville.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!