“Head off I-95 and stay here!”

Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
tiggermyron
“Head off I-95 and stay here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic overnight on FL roadtrip! A short trip off I-95 and well worth it. Beautiful hotel with amenities. Wonderful, friendly staff. Will definitely make this "our spot" and will be back. Lovely room. Really can't say enough good things!

Stayed August 2014
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do here. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you guys back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

910-860-3600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Our family was in town from Cleveland for a wedding at the Fort Bragg Chapel & Officers Club. The hotel service was top notch and the weekend breakfast was AMAZING! The staff all smiled and greeted us each time we passed by, the chef came out to ensure our satisfaction with the food.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do here. It’s great to read about how much you enjoyed eating breakfast here! I hope the wedding went great. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have stayed here on a regular basis. Recently my familey stayed here for the US Open in Pinehurst and I stay on regular basis for business. I highly recommend as the top choice in the area. Plus you can walk to dinner!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I want to personally thank you for continuing to choose to stay at our property! It was also my personal pleasure to help take care of you while you were here! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn - Fayetteville, NC. Beautiful interiors, amazing lobby and impressive staff. They were extremely helpful and knowledgable about the hotel and surrounding areas, especially Valeria and Jacob from the Front desk. The room was spacious and clean and included, a refrigerator, microwave, sink, and a Keurig coffee maker. Generous buffet and breakfast options; highly recommend the Lobster Eggs Benedict! Very reasonably priced. Can't wait to visit again and take advantage of the in-room jacuzzi and indoor pool/spa!

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Lisa G
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Valeria works very hard and takes great pride in what she does here. It was also my personal pleasure to help take care of you while you were here! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Moss Point, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this hotel, clean, updated, great food and location! The staff is wonderful. I didn't want to walk to my room alone due to a late check in that night, the woman working at the front offered to walk me up! Never see this! I didn't get her name but I hope they appreciate her customer service. She is a nights employee and this was about 1-2 weeks ago

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Melinda G

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I take a lot of road trips and stay in a lot of hotels. I choose hotels now mostly based on reviews on Trip Advisor. Thus, on this recent road trip I went off of I-95 about 10 miles or so to stay at this Inn. And, it was well worth the diversion. Front desk staff were very friendly and accommodated my request for a ground floor room. The pool (which I used that evening and the morning before I left) was crystal clean with a lot of towels and a shower to encourage use before swimming. The in-room coffee was excellent (half and half provided - not that powdery stuff). The morning breakfast was really incredible - the best veggie omelet I've had in a long, long time. The room was clean and comfortable. The lobby was tastefully decorated with plenty of places to sit and have quiet conversations. Checking out was also a pleasant experience since staff again were quite nice. I will definitely stay at this specific Hilton Garden Inn again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I booked online and requested first floor since I knew the pool was at that level and that I really...
Green Features: Excellent! Neither the room nor the hotel were overly-cold (a practice I am seeing too much when I travel in the summer). The temperatures, in other words, were quite comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Jacob_A_Thompson, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do here. It’s so great to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay here with us. I will take this feedback and share it amongst the team and my superiors. Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Fort Bragg, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Receptionist was very polite, manager made an appearance & spoke to us at check in. Rooms were very neat & clean. Bar service was good, we were asked what TV show & temp we wanted in the bar area. Hot tub wasn't working but the manager made a service call right away & offered a lady something for her wait. Drinks & snacks available anytime. ALL staff was normal & made an attempt to speak. Room was already cold when I walked in, that was nice since it's August! I travel a lot & have come to not expect much BUT this place made a positive impact on my day so I figured I owed you & them a little support.