“Good place to stay. Excellent manager.”

WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville West
Ranked #29 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good place to stay. Excellent manager.”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

New manager is very good. Staff is very friendly. Looking forward to the new change to the room. As I travel back and forth to Winston-Salem, this facility and location is good for me. I would recommend this place to anyone in a situation like mine. It is very convenient to everything one would need.

• Stayed February 2014
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville West, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We hope you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms! We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in Fayetteville.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

From the moment I walked through the doors of Value Place, I felt like I was at home. The staff were very customer friendly and have great customer service. I would definitely refer friends and family to this community. Thanks to all the staff at the Value Place on Walter Reed for the wonderful service. You made my stay there very comfortable because of the clean environment.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Donald A
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville West, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to provide the best guest experience for all our guests. We are thrilled that you had a great stay with us. Please consider Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I had just came home from Afghanistan and I needed a place to stay so I started calling around until I called the Value Place on Walter Reed Rd in Fayetteville NC and I was happy with the rates so I decided to go and check in. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly smile from the manager who shook my hand and talked to me as if he had known me all my life. I felt very welcome because he did not make me feel like a customer, instead he made me feel very like family. My intentions were to stay there for 1 week but I ended up staying there for almost a month. If I was not married, I would have still been staying there because all of the staff members mirror their manager because they were all beyond helpful and very friendly. They kept the building very CLEAN which made me feel at home. I wish all the other hotels could be like this. If anyone in the service is looking for a place to stay or they are in the process of deploying, I would recommend for you to go and stay at this Value Place. All I have to say is thank you guys at Value Place, I will not forget my stay there. I will definitely come and visit you in the near future.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Michael W
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to provide the best guest experience for all our guests. We are thrilled that we were there to provide a safe and clean place for you when you needed it. Please consider Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

My stay with value place was a great experience. Very nice staff employee always greeted you with smiles and hello. Always felt safe leaving at night. Amos the manager was very helpful with any concern I had very prompt fixes will return if needed. Thanks value place.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank BAcr
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to provide the best guest experience for all our guests. Please consider Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.
Reviewed 4 August 2013

On the weekend this hotel is out of control. People who don't live here, come in the building smoking, cursing, and park all crazy in the parking lot. Only staying here ten days, and I don't think I would stay here again. When office close, tenants let other people in the building. Very scary for a single person like me. Do your home work before you stay here. It's Sunday and it's very busy with strange people.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Angelia123
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I looked around on the internet before choosing Value Place. The Extended Stay America down the street wanted almost $2,000 a month, up front. Here, I pay by the week and only pay for what I use. Since I'm here to work, I don't have time for pool and seriously, how many people really go to a fitness club at their hotel?

Internet was only $10 extra. Housekeeping came like clock work every two weeks and did an awesome job. The rest of the time, I was left alone unless I had a question or concern. The staff was friendly and professional, always greeting me and helping me immediately.

No signs of drugs, hookers, or weirdos here. There's a police car in the parking lot (I guess they live here too) and I've had no problem in the six weeks I've been here.

North Carolina isn't bad, but they can eat you alive in the taxes on hotel rooms. My first week was a $100 deposit which I'll get back when I check out and about $200. That's less than a lot of the hotel rooms in the area go per NIGHT.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Rebecca A
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville West, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will continue to think of Value Place during your travels.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Wasn't comfortable at all! It was noisy, hard beds, showers would lose hot water. You have to pay for internet. It's cheap but not a place I would stay in again. Had to move to another place after a week of staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family