WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville
US$111
HIExpress.com
US$68
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean roomsbragg blvdclose to downtownenjoyed my staystreet parkgold starmarvelous staydeserves starson site laundrystaff members were very friendlystate universitya great place to staysmall apartmentlaundry roomstove topsafe environmentquiet hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The staff at The Value Place Fayetteville / Ft. Bragg is amazing. From the Property Manager, to the maintenance man. Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure that your stay is a comfortable one. I am in transition of living arrangements and Value Place has been home for me for several months. You get so much for your money; cable, refrigerator, microwave, phone, internet service (for a cost), clean rooms, and a great on site staff at all times. If you need temporary housing consider staying at The Value Place Fayetteville / Ft. Bragg location. It's close to downtown and not far from whatever it is you are looking to do (shopping, dining, site seeing, and entertainment).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ivy W
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I received great service. I relocated here from NJ. Staff was very helpful every time i need something they were they went outta there way for me.. I got alot for my money. The person at the front desk greeted with a warm welcome. used the laundromat very affordable.You cant beat price for the value

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Monieluv J
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that you enjoyed the recently upgraded TVs and mattresses as well. We always try to provide the best value and service to our guests. Come stay with us again if you are in the Fayetteville area.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Great to have a place like this available as temporary housing. Managers on duty very effective in resolving issues taking extra steps to make your stay pleasant. I had a noisy neighbor issue, due to loud tv's at night. I found peace after moving to another room. Extra amenities like being able to receive mail, change provided for on-site laundry facility, live-in security, vending machines, and wonderful housekeeping staff make it a good deal and a safe place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank BJ K

Thank you for your feedback! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing both excellent value and service to our guests. I hope that you enjoyed the recently upgraded mattresses and flat screen TVs. Please consider staying at Value Place again if you are ever in the Fayetteville area.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS HOTEL! The people working at the front desk including the manager Richard are incompetent! Over charged my credit card and didn't credit it back to card. I had to get the bank to take care of it. Service was terrible! Dirty rooms! Drug dealers in and around the hotel. If you want a safe, clean place to stay, keep driving past this hotel.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank m w
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thank you for the feedback. We always appreciate guest feedback even if it tough to hear. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I have emailed you separately so that I can find out a little more information about what happened. Please respond when you have a moment.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Just relocated here from Jersey and was apartment hunting stayed here til my place was ready it was the best deal around town the manager was very educated on her job and went above and beyond to make my stay the best I wish to thank you for your kindness and help Jenn for you and your staff for making my stay worth my wait!!

• Stayed: August 2013

We are so pleased that we were just what you needed when you needed it. We pride ourselves on being the best option for our guests. We hope that you will consider Value Place if you ever find yourself in need again.