“Great service from Amos the General Manager!!!”

Value Place Fayetteville
Ranked #17 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Whiteville, North Carolina
“Great service from Amos the General Manager!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed at Value Place off of Bragg Blvd, in Fayetteville Nc and the service was great. Very clean with helpful service. Anytime we needed anything for our room, someone was around to help. I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank MrsVirgo32
Heather L, General Manager at Value Place Fayetteville, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in town!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I spent 4 months at this location while awaiting Quarters at Fort Bragg. Best value for the money I could find. Richard Denning and his staff were professional, friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The room while somewhat small, was clean and had everything I needed. This is the place to consider if you need to stay for a week or even more.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CDH2014
Savannah
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I checked into the value place Bragg blvd location in September. The rooms were in excellent condition , very clean and modern.The staff was also excellent and took care of everything they were supposed to and then some.Property manager Richard Denning went out of his way to ensure I was provided with everything that I needed.The staff also went out of there way to make sure that I received every rebate that was available...I was in Fayetteville for a construction job and stayed until December and I have nothing but good things to say about my three month stay and would like to thank Mr Dennings and his staff for a 5 star experience...Anyone looking for a hotel with an excellent and polite staff,spotless rooms the value place is the only option in the fayetteville area...

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Treeves3644
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The staff at The Value Place Fayetteville / Ft. Bragg is amazing. From the Property Manager, to the maintenance man. Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure that your stay is a comfortable one. I am in transition of living arrangements and Value Place has been home for me for several months. You get so much for your money; cable, refrigerator, microwave, phone, internet service (for a cost), clean rooms, and a great on site staff at all times. If you need temporary housing consider staying at The Value Place Fayetteville / Ft. Bragg location. It's close to downtown and not far from whatever it is you are looking to do (shopping, dining, site seeing, and entertainment).

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ivy W
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I received great service. I relocated here from NJ. Staff was very helpful every time i need something they were they went outta there way for me.. I got alot for my money. The person at the front desk greeted with a warm welcome. used the laundromat very affordable.You cant beat price for the value

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Monieluv J
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Fayetteville, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that you enjoyed the recently upgraded TVs and mattresses as well. We always try to provide the best value and service to our guests. Come stay with us again if you are in the Fayetteville area.
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Great to have a place like this available as temporary housing. Managers on duty very effective in resolving issues taking extra steps to make your stay pleasant. I had a noisy neighbor issue, due to loud tv's at night. I found peace after moving to another room. Extra amenities like being able to receive mail, change provided for on-site laundry facility, live-in security, vending machines, and wonderful housekeeping staff make it a good deal and a safe place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank BJ K
Thank you for your feedback! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing both excellent value and service to our guests. I hope that you enjoyed the recently upgraded mattresses and flat screen TVs. Please consider staying at Value Place again if you are ever in the Fayetteville area.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS HOTEL! The people working at the front desk including the manager Richard are incompetent! Over charged my credit card and didn't credit it back to card. I had to get the bank to take care of it. Service was terrible! Dirty rooms! Drug dealers in and around the hotel. If you want a safe, clean place to stay, keep driving past this hotel.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel