“One of my favorite places in Fayetteville”

Pierro's Italian Bistro
Ranked #24 of 519 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“One of my favorite places in Fayetteville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pierro's is one of my favorite restaurants in Fayetteville. I prefer their downtown location because of the location and ambiance. You can smell the grated cheese from the sidewalk if the wind is blowing in the right direction. They have a nice selection of Italian food. They also serve garlic rolls, which adds a nice touch. The staff is friendly and attentive. You can eat inside or outside. I also like their Ramsey Street location, which is actually closer to where I live. If I choose to go to the downtown location instead, it is because of the extra ambiance. The location makes it possible to walk around the downtown area and look in the shops.

Visited May 2014

Atlanta
“nice...but loud”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The service was just OK and, with the brick walls, the place seemed pretty loud for an upscale bistro. Parking was dificult to find, as it's located on Hay street and doesn't have a parking lot of its own. Food was decent enough, just a little pricey.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank anhonestman1st
The Villages, Florida
“It's OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended from the front desk at the Hampton Inn. It was easy to find with the directions written down at the front desk. The restaurant was not busy when we got there around 6pm but quickly filled up, inside and tables outside The waiter was nice but service was slow. The garlic twists, 8 were brought to the table and were very good. I had the seafood dish large portion and had shrimp, mussels, and bay scallops. My wife had the eggplant parm. She asked if the skin was removed, told yes, It came out with the skin on. The waiter did say he said skin off, it's made to order fresh. He took it back and the skin was removed this time. The food was just OK. NOTHING SPECIAL. I do have to say the pasta in both dishes was drained so you could taste the sauce. No sure I would recommend this, but I would if there aren't other Italian restaurants in the area.

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
“Nice outdoor dining on Hay Street”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Pierro's must do something right as it has expanded to three different locations around Fayetteville. I always prefer the Hay Street location for its nice outdoor seating area and solid atmosphere.
My husband and I ordered a spinach and feta 14" pizza, which was huge. I recommend the 12" for a personal order. The service was a little slow and the drinks were very watered down and without ice, which was odd.

• Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Enjoy the outside seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We visit Pierro's every month when the weather is nice outside. It is a joy to observe the improvement in Fayetteville. 40 yrs. ago, we would not have been able to sit outside and enjoy a delicious meal. Thumbs up for Fayetteville.

• Visited December 2013