“Great food. ”

Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Good parking.
Comfortable and spacious inside

Very friendly service. Quick to serve

Food was fresh and tasty. The filet in my hibachi which usually is not great at other places. Was very well made. Perfect temp and texture

Loved it

2  Thank Jaime U

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

By far the best sushi restaurant in town. There are so many options. Last time we went we ordered sushi from the menu and the sea monster roll was divine. Service was quick and our waiter was super friendly.

1  Thank blackroar
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We went on Friday night and it turns out that you have to cook your own food onthe little stove they have on the table, the service is bad, there was this Korean guy helping us out and he looked mad all the time and when I started doing it on my own he was almost on top of my back looking at what i was doing, you're better going to a different restaurant, my bill was $85 for something I didn't enjoy... I'm never going back to that restaurant.

3  Thank metalinkin82
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I ate here at kind of an odd time of day. I was in an empty restaurant at the sushi bar and found he rolls to be just okay. The fish was okay, but the rice wasn't right. The sushi chef was amusing, but wasn't worth a second trip to me. Buffet sushi might be worth the price, but I've had better sushi in the city for the same price at other establishments. I haven't been to the hibachi side, so I can't comment on that.

2  Thank Lauren J
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This restaurant is many things apparently, including a buffet, but we've only ever had the teppanyaki meals. The food and choices are on-par with any other cook-Japanese-food-in-front-of-you style, and the atmosphere is filled with appropriate decor. I suppose with - four? - other teppanyaki restaurants within a two-mile radius, Kobe had to get creative and stand out. Apparently the buffet is that idea, but I can't comment on that since I've not eaten it.

Bottom line: If you want teppanyaki and don't want to wait, go here. It's everything you want in that type of restaurant.