“Very opposit of what I ordered”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #300 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I have a family of 5 so we had a rather large order. The burgers were very hard to tell apart b/c the bun doesn't stand up to the heat of the burger, so if you try to loft the bun to see whats on the burger-it ain't happening. After handing out everyone's burgers, the only one left was definitely not what I ordered. I despise mustand and my burger was covered in it. I got the burger (cant remember the name) w/bbq sauce, bacon, mayo, and tomato. I got that b/c it didnt have mustard on it. Well, the burger that they made me was cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mayo AND MUSTARD. YUCK!!!! I had no choice but to eat it b/c we called it in and picked it up.
Minus the mustard, the burger was very good.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stopped by here on a recent road trip. The cheeseburger I ordered was very good! The onion rings were okay...the real star of the show, however, was the banana pudding milkshake! Prices were pretty reasonable...drive-through staff was very friendly...Will make sure to visit here again!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

they have pretty good milkshakes now!. But when the cookout very first opened, they were using real ice cream to make their milkshakes and let me tell you, if you think that they are good now, then you should have tasted them then, because they were banging!!!!...PLEASE GO BACK TO USING REAL ICE CREAM! I BEG OF YOU.

1  Thank mrslissa
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Everything is great! Try the burgers! Definitely recommend! Drive through is awesome and the staff is unbelievable.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This place can't be beat. Best burgers with huge sides.sides are like meals in themselves. Highly recommended.