Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$120
US$96
US$146
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$79
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
All reviewsfort braggcontinental breakfasthotel clerkskibo rdskibo roadthe breakfast areayogurtwill stay there againrooms are spacioushotel is greatgreat customer serviceking bedchecking injoannaftrepresentativenc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stay at the Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, NC over the Memorial Day weekend 2014. When I got to the hotel after a loooong day of traveling with my three year old son, I found out that the online booking site AMOMA.com (WARNING: never use this site!!!!) had totally screws up my reservation...actually they changed me and didn't book the room. However, the front desk representative Mrs. Joanna Autry did all in her power to take care of us. She found us the same type of room for nearly the same rate.

My son and I were in a very bad position because all the hotels were kinda booked and the priced were double. But instead of her saying "hey you are own your own" and make us pay an expensive rate, she went out of her way to look out for me and my son. She turned a bad situation around and as a result we enjoyed our stay in the nice hotel.

I am one Happy Vet now THANKS to Mrs. Autry and all the Great Staff at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg...by the way the room was nice, clean, and very comfortable!!!!

C Jackson

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Corris J
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear C Jackson,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn near Fort Bragg and for taking the time to let me know of the exceptional services we provided you during your stay.

We really appreciate it when we hear from guests that have outstanding experiences and helps me recognize those individuals that make it their priority to strive to improve our overall guest experience.

Again, thank you for taking the time to tell me about the memorable experiences you encountered during your stay. We truly hope that you will continue to allow us to demonstrate the high quality of accommodations and services offered at our hotel. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Receipt that

Matt Johnson
910-867-1777

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

It is the middle of May and I stayed at this hotel for two nights with five kids. It is 90 degrees outside and they do not have the pool open. Very disappointed! The rooms are clean and recently updated. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is free but not very good.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Nclaytons
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I arrived late after a work funciton. The lobby floor was very dirty, yet it had been raining. There was a stale, damp odor -- not moldy, but just damp. The desk clerk was efficient, yet no personality or welcoming spirit. Elevator floor had carpet that was ripped and it was filthy with stains and debris, which was still there the following morning. The hallway was hot and humid. My room was warm and humid, though got cooler when I turned air on, it remained humid (a continuing problem I have found with Comfort Inns in multiple areas).

Bed was comfortable, tv worked, and bathroom clean. I found it quiet until about 6:30 am when either a loud truck or motorcycle went through the parking lot. Rooms have mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. At front desk they have cooler with Lean Cuisines, Hot Pockets, hamburger sliders, and other frozen dinners.

On my way to breakfast, which is in another building where you must go outside and walk under an awing. However, their door was broken and it said to walk around the building to get in. Breakfast area is clean and well-kept as they had two folks working on this weekday. Typical hotel freebie breakfast fare -- waffle maker, carton scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, juices, and hard boiled eggs, pastries, yogurt, and coffee.

I might stay there again simply for convenience and their state/military accepted rates.

Room Tip: Second floor of main building has the business center. Other building has the breakfast room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I will say the room was clean, but....

We arrived approx 8:30pm. The parking lot was a mess - full of motorcycles with riders refusing to move out of the lane of traffic. When I came in to check in, two clerks were talking loudly and laughing with another woman who appeared to me a regular customer. The one clerk just kind of looked at me so I told her my name and that I had a reservation. She said nothing, processed my cards and handed them to me without a thank you, etc. I asked her where would be the best place to park and she said at the rear because there was an elevator right at the door.

I returned to my vehicle and drove to the rear with my wife. We entered and found the elevator with a sign saying it was out of service. I suspect the clerk should have known that and shared the information. So we walked from the rear to the front of the hotel to use that elevator.

When we got into our room and got settled, I noticed that there was no TV remote to be found. I called the desk and was told someone would bring one up as soon as they could. Well, after a half hour, we had heard from no one. I called the desk again and was told (it sounded like the same person) that there were no more remotes and none would be brought up. I expressed my dissatisfaction and was told that my bill would be adjusted due to this. It would have been nice to have relaxed for a couple of hours watching television but it was not meant to be.

When the bill was slipped under our door, there was no pro-rating indicated. We left our room and went to the front elevator to leave and it had a sign saying it was out of service. Instead of walking to the rear of the hotel again, I just carried our luggage down floor flights of stairs.

I went to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager. I was told no manager was available on a Saturday morning and the clerk indicated there was nothing she could do about adjusting my bill. I asked her to make sure that the manager contacted me. She assured me that would happen. It hasn't.

I am a regular Gold level customer of Choice Hotels and this was one of my worst experiences. The remote seems like a small thing. The being lied to and the lack of information is much more disturbing to me. If you would like to see a well run property, visit the Comfort Suites in Salem, VA that we stayed in a few days earlier.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jbtn
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Due to a car accident we couldn't arrive at the hotel, and had to stay in Ga, I did call to cancel
But they said it was too late, since it was after 6pm.
Had reservation for Feb.24.
Unfortuantelly can't comment on the hotel but only in the rude customer service.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
ComfortInnFortBragg, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Bolita10,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I am unaware of anyone you may have contacted here at the hotel saying they would refund and then turn around an ot allow such refund. The only instance that this can occur is with a 3rd party such as, expedia, kayack, hotels.com and peceline. Since they are the ones that collect the payemtn form you then you have to follow their cancellation policises for refund. If they refuse then it is their decissiona dn not ours.

Matt Johnson