“Nice Hotel!”

Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2011

This hotel is one of the best hotels my husband and I have ever stayed at. Very clean and the people make you feel so welcome. The hotel has been recently renovated and looks very nice.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SunnyDays037

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Flowery Branch
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2011

This hitel looks nice. We did not stay there but went to eat on rec from Restaurants.com. The steak was not as hot as it should have been though tasted fine. My crab cake was it appeared missing crab since it had so much filler in it. It came with remulade sauce , which, when I tasted it- it was a sthough they took fresh horseradish and minced it never smashing it and it smacked slightly of ginger. AWEFUL. I then asked for cocktail sauce- same thing they had this chunks of horseradish and the taste even on that was AWEFUL. Overall I was very disappointed with food - except calimari and french fries were done very very well.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kpstutu
Fayetteville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2011

We stayed here twice, once on the way up to NY and once on the way back. On the way up.... the rooms were dark and old. The switches were dirty the towels were yellow and there were M&Ms on the floor. How do you miss that when cleaning? I complained and got a free night on the way back (saved 100$) so we stayed. Once again, nasty. The double tree is right next door, next time i will give that a try. I wish i found trip advisor sooner.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Cssmgt
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2011

I've stayed at this Holiday Inn many times since it convenient of off I-95 and mid-way between my Pennsylvania to Florida trips and I do like the restaurant that's on the premises. I've had very pleasant stays and horrible stays. It should be noted that occasionally on weekend nights they host wedding receptions and school reunions complete with bands and DJ's. They do not warn the guests that they will have to endure extremely loud music coupled with attendees roaming the halls making a racket throughout the evening and well past midnight. Those were my "horrible" experiences. I would avoid this place on Friday or Saturday evenings.

Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank Plan9fromPA
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2011

My husband and I stayed at Holiday Inn I-95 this past weekend and were really impressed with the hotel. It was our first time staying there. We had dinner in the restaurant at the hotel and the food was great!! Breakfast in the morning as well was really good! Our room was really clean, and the beds were so comfortable. This hotel has the most beautiful lobby! The front desk people were really nice. I obviously have no complaints about this hotel...if I pass through the fayetteville area again this will definitely be my hotel of choice!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2011

This hotel is conveniently located just off I95. We were pleased with the pet-friendly room and its location - just steps from the car. Also surprised at the cost of room service meals for dinner - very reasonable. However, breakfast selections from the limited buffet were disappointing - juice was an extra charge. Noisy heating unit. Two double beds made the room feel cramped. A bit on the pricey side.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

Worst stay i've experienced in my life. Carpet dark and dirty. Exterior of building in poor shape... as well as interior. Room smelt horrible. Bathtub bottom not clean. Dreadful.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business