“very nice place”

Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 14 November 2013

very clean, wonderful bed. friendly helpful staff. good selection for breakfast. great stay will visit again. i don't use a lot of words so my descriptions are concise. these are my true reflections on a good stay.

Room Tip: ground floor was wonderful
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and our team took care of your stay nicely.
We always love to hear about our guests' experience and the service they received.
Loking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Fayetteville NC. Your feedbacks ( positive and negative) are very important for us to serve you better in the future.

With appreciation,
Samir Naik

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49

Reviewed 13 November 2013

lighting in the room was terrible no full length mirrors, breakfast could have been better. If the windows has sheers and curtains you could open the curtains without having people look directly in the rooms

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying with us and your honest feedback. We strive to satisfy each and every guest that stay at our facility.
I promise you that our maintanance team will try their best to resolve the poor lighting in the room. They will come up with some idea.
Just to let you know that we are in the process of changing our breakfast menu. You will have better choice of breakfast next time you visit us. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Truly,
Samir Naik

Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Reviewed 25 October 2013

It was a decent room - looks updated somewhat. Sufficient options for breakfast - even the popular waffles we love at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your recent stay in Fayetteville. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback.
It is very important for us that our guests' experiences are shared.
Once again thankyou for staying with us.

Gratefully,
Sam Naik

Reviewed 24 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013