“Nice stay”

Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is third time I am staying at this daysinn. Did not have any problem. They are trying to improve every time. To me only thing they need to improve is there television. Front desk is always helpfull.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Guest,
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our facility. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel .We always love to hear about our guests' experiences and the service they receive.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Looking forward to see you again in the future.

Samir Naik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Auburn
Reviewed 14 November 2013

very clean, wonderful bed. friendly helpful staff. good selection for breakfast. great stay will visit again. i don't use a lot of words so my descriptions are concise. these are my true reflections on a good stay.

Room Tip: ground floor was wonderful
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and our team took care of your stay nicely.
We always love to hear about our guests' experience and the service they received.
Loking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Fayetteville NC. Your feedbacks ( positive and negative) are very important for us to serve you better in the future.

With appreciation,
Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 13 November 2013

lighting in the room was terrible no full length mirrors, breakfast could have been better. If the windows has sheers and curtains you could open the curtains without having people look directly in the rooms

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying with us and your honest feedback. We strive to satisfy each and every guest that stay at our facility.
I promise you that our maintanance team will try their best to resolve the poor lighting in the room. They will come up with some idea.
Just to let you know that we are in the process of changing our breakfast menu. You will have better choice of breakfast next time you visit us. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Truly,
Jersey City
Reviewed 25 October 2013

It was a decent room - looks updated somewhat. Sufficient options for breakfast - even the popular waffles we love at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SAM N, General Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your recent stay in Fayetteville. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback.
It is very important for us that our guests' experiences are shared.
Once again thankyou for staying with us.

Gratefully,