“Life Saver”

Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New Jersey
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have time share threw wyndham so I figured staying at a partner hotel would hold up to those standards and I was wrong! The lobby looked nice and updated, the staff was nice and friendly but the rest of the property needs major updating. The doors in rooms had the panels ripped off, some room numbers were missing and were painted on, very old sofa in room. The room and the beds were clean which is why we stayed. If I was driving threw again I would deffinetly stay some were else though. The room was very affordable but I would not mind paying more if the hotel was in better condition, not what im used too when it comes to the wyndham brand.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Samir N, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. I also want to thank you for being a loyal Wyndham reward customer. I am pleased to know that our staff took care of your stay and you were happy with our staff.
I know your experiece was not exceptional I certainly hope we will have an opportunity to make it up for you in the future. I apologize to you about the condition of our door. We are in a process of fixing all our doors.

Best Regards,
Samir Naik
Guest Relations Managr
Wilton, Connecticut
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My partner and I stayed here on our drive back from Florida to Connecticut. The staff was very friendly and professional, which I really appreciated, but I did have to wait at the desk for a while when checking out because there were no staff members in the lobby at that time.
The location is great, especially for those of you traveling on I-95, and the parking was wonderful. We had no trouble at all finding a parking space close to our room (in fact, our window actually was right in front of our car, which was nice.
The building was very secure. The outer doors to the guest rooms were only accessible with your key card. This extra security step was very much appreciated.
Our room was very nice and very clean. We had a King room and it was very spacious and besides the bed had a dresser, TV, desk and desk chair, two chairs, and microwave.
The bathroom was spotless.
We would definitely love to stay again for longer!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alex C
Samir N, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us and give us your feedback about your stay. We appriciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for the kind words about our staff.
I appologize to you that you had to wait at the checkout time. I will further investigate why there was no one at the front desk during your checkout process. Once again thank you for staying with us and looking forward to see you again.

Samir Naik