We stayed one night and really enjoyed our stay. The front desk attendants were friendly and efficient and the lobby was beautifully appointed. We enjoyed the hot tub inside off of the small work-out area but there was also a hot tub outside next to the pool. Clean towels were available right next to the hot tub/pool area.
Our room was spacious with plenty of space for the four of us. We had two double beds that were very comfortable. They supplied a hair dryer and iron. I would have enjoyed more access to electrical plugs for charging electronic devices and spreading out to style hair, etc. The air conditioning worked very well to keep us cool on this hot July weekend.
After a comfortable night's sleep, we were treated to a breakfast in the lobby. The selection was varied and delicious.
The hotel was located close to the Asheville airport and only a little drive to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 40" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor(R) equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn