The hotel is very neat looking on the outside, and has a nice lobby with dark wood and fireplace. The staff that checked us in were very nice and helpful. The room itself was slightly disappointing. We stayed in a suite with a sitting area and kitchenette, the fridge was noisy, the dishwasher looked like it may fall out of the wall, the air conditioning unit was falling apart, there was a large stain on the carpet by the couch, not dirty just stained. The wallpaper was peeling and the carpet was frayed, and the "new fabulous bedding" they kept talking about was a letdown. The room was clean, just run down and in need of some renovations and elbow grease. All in all an average place to stay, our room was about $140 a night, which I thought was a lot since the place was about 20 minutes from Asheville, my advice is pay the extra $10 a night and stay at Renaissance downtown, well worth the extra money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 40" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor(R) equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn