Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$91
ComfortInn
US$99
ClarionHotels
US$69
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$78
EconoLodge
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport(Arden)(Great Value!)
US$112
Courtyard
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Hotwire.com
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$209
Hilton.com
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubbreakfast staffbusiness tripwe've stayedthe breakfast areaking suiteclean roomsexcellent stayup to dateone night staynice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We arrived late to the Hampton Inn. It was very easy to find from the airport. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean & comfortable. The breakfast was good, with many options. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Great hotel, especially if you need one close to the airport.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Chopper2
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are satisfied from the moment they walk through our doors. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Stayed here for a few days while visiting the Asheville area and had an early flight home so we picked a location very close to the airport. We've stayed at a number of Hamptons around the country and this is a typical Hampton in many ways but what distinguishes this location is the very accommodating staff. First we asked for a top floor room but my husband didn't like the rumble from the AC units on the roof so we asked to be moved. No problem at all. We also asked the front desk clerk to print something for us since it looked like a guest was permanently parked at the business center PC -- no problem. Someone on staff made Halloween goodies and pops and they were selling them for the local humane society -- what a wonderful thing to do! Everyone we ran into, from the maintenance guy to the woman who handled breakfast, was incredibly nice and helpful. The room was comfy and breakfast was your standard Hampton Inn breakfast so I heartily recommend this Hampton for the outstanding staff, especially Sharon at the front desk.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BabsOrlando
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. We strive daily to provide our guests with exceptional service and I thank you for letting us know how we did during your stay. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff and commend them for a job well done. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

The staff were friendly and the hotel was nice. I stayed for one week. I requested a studio suite, but none were available. If you like sweet food for breakfast you will enjoy their breakfast, unfortunately I do not enjoy sugary food in the morning. I completed a survey at their request and breakfast is the only low rating I gave.

Room Tip: If you want a good breakfast eat somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. I do apologize that you did not enjoy our breakfast . We do have exciting changes coming to our breakfast in the next few weeks which will allow us to serve items such as bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, etc. I certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again once the new breakfast is up and running. I certainly appreciate your feedback because it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We stayed here after touring the biltmore. We stay exclusively at Hampton Inns whenever possible. They are a hotel chain that you can depend on. This Hampton Inn was no different. Beautiful lobby, clean room, and friendly front desk. This was the most expensive Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at--$214 including taxes. I like the consistency in these hotels. The breakfast at this hotel was far from consistent with their counterparts. I read in an earlier review this same complaint. Management responded by stating that starting in the fall, their breakfast would be changing and improving. I would say that 10/6 is definitely fall. This was only a continental breakfast--not like what consistent Hampton Inn guests are used. Improvements need to be made. Otherwise, this is a fantastic property.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RBMB88
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I truly thank you for being so loyal to the Hampton brand. I certainly understand your concerns with our breakfast and we will be starting our upgrades in the next week or so. Once the upgrades are complete, our breakfast will include items such as bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. I hope that you will come back and visit us and enjoy the new items we will be serving. Our lobby and public areas will have a new look and we are excited about the upcoming changes. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

Loved everything about it. Great for our family! Our room felt almost luxurious. Wished we could have stayed longer. Very convenient to access Blue Ridge Parkway. Breakfast atea is beautiful. Food was the only slight let down. Pool was great after long day in the car and we were glad it was open late as well as having the hot tub.
Hope we go back soon!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank tkurdi

Thank you so much for your kind words in your recent review. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am glad to here that you were able to enjoy the pool and outdoor whirlpool. We certainly want our guests to be able to come in and relax after a long day on the road. We have exciting new changes coming to our breakfast in the next couple of weeks and once we are completed with the upgrades to our lobby and public area, we will serving a breakfast that will have items such as bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, etc. I certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. Thank again for your comments.